PRACTICE

They where all practicing their new comeback song Idol until Suga made a funny mistake and the Maknae line started laughing their heads off while Suga started twerking. The hyung line on the other hand was trying to keep a straight face but didn't succeed either. Jhope couldn't take it anymore so he also started twerking. But then someone came in.... It was a group from JYP.. The one and only stray kids walked in and stared while Y/N saw them coming in and whispered to jungkook"Yoongi and Hoesok Oppa are humiliating themselves in front of stray kids. "Y/N pointed at stray kids and Jungkook started laughing so hard that he fell on the floor. Finally Stray kids spoke and said together" hi we are stray kids. " They bowed and everyone looked embarrassed while Jungkook and I where trying not to laugh. Then RM told us to also introduce ourselves so that's what we did" hello we are BTS" suddenly PD-min Bang-siyuk came right before Y/N and then spoke"so BTS you might be confused,"Bang-siyuk was walking in front of Bts Y/N jumped from being so surprised and Pd-nim continued" basically you guys will be doing 3 episodes with stray kids. So you will all be living, eating, practicing, rehearsing, rapping and singing together"RM nodded and Bang-siyuk signalled for BTS to continue practicing. Stray kids and BTS made an agreement that they share half the studio each so I. N got some tape from his school bag while Y/N got a scissor from hers. When they where practicing Y/N and I. N had eye contact most of the time. Little did stray kids know but Y/N was actually a huge fan and her bias and ideal type was I. N. So after practice Y/N was the only one that was very uncomfortable. Y/N already forgot that she had to live with Stray kids. So when they got home she tried to avoid them as much as possible since she didn't want want to have that much awkwardness in her life but it was almost impossible to avoid them cause she shares a room with jimin and jimin actually befriended Felix and I. N and they where in jimin and Y/N's room. So then she decided to go the practice room for some peace and quiet and just dance by herself.

Imagine:it's in bigit studio
Wearing normal clothes
The person dancing is you
One person

Suddenly I. N came in to clear out his mind by dancing and then he saw Y/N dancing.
Once she was finished I. N slowly approached her and said "nice dancing Y/N" she turned around seeing I. N in the mirror and they where 1 inche away from each other both of them where tempted to kiss each other so that's what they did and I. N asked if she could be his girlfriend she of course said yes and they went back home holding hand in hand. Once they reached the house they thought no one was there but....

HOPEFULLY YOU ENJOYED MY FIRST
EVER STORY THAT I HAVE JUST MADE
IT IS A LITTLE SHORT BUT I CAN GARANTEE
TAHT I WILL AT LEAST TRY TO MAKE IT
LONGER. THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT!!!