Chapter 2

"Lisa please be-"

"Let's talk tomorrow Seul, goodnight" I ended the call immediately when I heard Jisoo's car Engine outside.

I opened the door and see Jennie on her very drunk state. I get her from Jisoo and put her on the couch first.

"Thank you chu!"

"No prob Lis. So gotta go now Chaeng is drunk too and sleeping peacefully in the car" she chuckled.

Even Jisoo doesn't know about my condition.

I nodded at her with a smile and lead her out on our door.

I sighed when I looked behind my back it's Jennie sleeping peacefully.

After I locked the door and reached her spot I looked at her beautiful face.

Her beautiful and perfect features makes my heart go wild.

How I wish the feelings is mutual.

I smiled bitterly at the thought.

I hope Jennie likes me too.
But... How can that happen if she likes someone?
Kai must be so lucky.

Flashback at 8:00 am

"Uhm... Nini are you sure that you're not hungry?" I turned the steering wheel to the right as I asked Jennie if she's Hungry.

"I'm not." She muttered coldy.

When will I heard her soft voice talking to me again?

There was a long silence on the car before I reached the parking lot of her Company.

"We're here Ni--" before I finish my sentence on her she already left the car without saying anything.

I was about to turn my engine on again when I saw a paper bag.

The paper bag that I prepared for Jennie.

Should I give it to her or not?

Hmm... I should because my Nini might get hungry later.

-----

Once I entered the building the employees greet me with the smile on their faces which I reciprocate.

"Oh hi Miss Manoban what are you doing here?" My wife's secretary asked.

"Hi Mina, I'll just give this food for Nini she forgot to take it that's why." I scratched the back of my nape because it's my first time having a talk with Mina.

"Oh... Yes! Miss Jennie is inside her office right now." She pointed the close door infront of her with a big smile on her face.

I left Mina's desk after I thank her.

I knocked  on Jennie's office and gladly she told me to come in.

"Lisa?" Shocked was written on her face when she saw me.

"Hi Jen... I just forgot to give you this." I raised the paper bag that I'm holding. I was startled when someone cough on my side.

"Excuse me Can you just leave us first?" The green haired guy raised his brow. What a jerk!

"And why would I?" I raised my right brow on him too.

"Because you're enterupting my lovely talk with my Girlfriend." He smirked. My heart tightens when I heard this bustard claiming that Jennie is her girl.

"Is this true?"

"Yes, Lisa I have a boyfriend and His kai so what?"

"What?! How could you cheat on me huh?!" this is it I'm already hurt as fuck.

"Why are you acting like that huh?! Why did we have a past before where I was so inlove with you?! None right? Because I didn't loved you! And I won't love you now Leave my office and leave my life!"

Flashback end.

I wiped my tears as I remember Jennie's words that keeps stabbing my scattered heart.

Am I hard to love?
Did I become a bad person on my past life to experience all of this?
Why out of all people I'm the one who experienced to be alone?

I came back at the couch while holding a towel and basin.

I assist Jennie to sit on the couch that caused her to flinch.

When I started cleaning her she keeps on refusing until she puke on my shirt.

"Ugh! This-ish all your fault Lisa" she stated drunkly.

"Why can't you leave me alone?! Can you just let me to be happy with Kai?" She grip the collar of shirt, Jennie is already crying and I don't want that.

I wiped her tears but she slapped my hand.

"If you don't want me to cry then file a divorce paper Lisa! I'm begging you..." she looked at me sadly with her eyes full of hope that I'll give her what she wants.

"If what my Nini wants I'll give it on her." I cried on her shoulder as I  mumbled those words on her ears.