Chapter Three - Get To Know Ja'Tory King

I Was Going To Let Them Explain Who They Are And There Personalities From There Perspectives, But I Feel Like That's Played Out😂 And Sometimes I Don't Like When Authors Do That, So I'mma Just Explain Myself The Type Of People They Are.....So Yeah.....

Ok, So Ja'Tory Is 25 Years Old

He Is Apart Of A Gang( B.H.T) Which Stands For Brothers Hustling Together. Even Though He Is Apart Of A Gang, That Is No Longer His Main Priority, Ja'Tory Has 4 Businesses.
He Owns 2 Tattoo Shops Both Called Flawless Inks , A Shoe Store Called Fly Kicks , And A Night Club Called A Kings Dream.
He's Also An Investor, So He Invest In Different Projects And Companies.

So When I Say Ja'Tory Got Money, Oh He Got Money Money🤪🤑.

So Ja'Tory Is Basically Second In Command In The Gang. So No He's Not The Top Dawg, But He Is At The Same Time, Because The Other Members Still Have To Answer To Him If That Make Sense.

So Ja'Tory Handles The Money Now, He's Responsible For Counting The Money Making Sure It's Real, Make Sure No Bodies Shorting Them, Making Sure Everyone Gets Paid, And Also Cleaning The Money Through His Businesses.

Ja'Tory Did Use To Go On Missions, And Do Drops But He's Better Than That Now, He Has A Image That He Has To Hold, He Has Legal Businesses, So Like Even Though He Is Still Apart Of The Gang He Fell Back From Being Active In The Streets, If You Get What I'm Saying. So Know He Kinda Watches From The Sidelines, So Ja'Tory Handles The Money, But He's Also The One Who Comes Up With The Plans.

He's Like The Captain Of The Crew Ship In A Way. Cause The Captains Always Comes Up With Plans, And Tells You What To Do, But Never Actually Does Any Work, But They Make Sure It Gets Done At The Same Time.

He Lives By Him Self, But He Does Have 2 Friends
Christian Combs, And Christopher Brown.

...Ok, So Now That Yall Know That Side Let's Get Into His Actual Personality.....

Ja'Tory Comes Off A Mean, Rude, And Or Disrespectful, Simply Because Of The Way He Carries Himself And How He Acts. Ja'Tory Is Not Friendly Person. He Doesn't Trust A Lot Of People And He Doesn't Trust Easily Which Is Why He Only Has 2 Friends.

But Beyond That Rough Exterior He's A Real Sweetheart, He's Actually Really Caring, And A Goofball, He Loves To Joke Around And Have Fun. But Not Too Many People Get To See That Side Of Him. He's Honestly Misunderstood.

Ja'Tory Is Ambitious, Smart, LOYAL, Funny, And Caring.

Ja'Tory Really Is A Great Guy, You Just Have To Work Hard Enough To Break Down The Walls That He Has Built, To Get To Know The Real Him.

Ja'Tory Is Also Quiet, He's Not Loud And Rambunctious, He's More Cool Calm And Collected, He Likes To Sit Back And Observe. He's More Of A Listener Than A Talker. He's Not A Talkative Person

____________________________________
So Yeah That's All I'm Going To Tell Yall About Him For Now

I Know It's Been Forever Since I Uploaded😅🤣 My Bad, But Imma Try To Be More Active On Here And Update More. Cause I Feel Like This Book Really Has Potential.

But Yeah , Comment, Vote, Share, And Tell Me How I'm Doing. I'm All For Positive Feedback And Constructive Criticism.

Let Me Know What You Guys Wanna See Happen With This Book, Or Maybe Some Plot Twist That You Guys Would Want To Happen Later On Down The Line🤷🏽‍♀️