MEET THE CHARACTERS

So ito na ang aking GrandComeback ang aking bagong istorya na Diary ni Presidente Race kahit alam kong walang nakamiss sa akin dahil parang isa lamang akong author na dumaan lamang na parang hangin sa inyong mga mata. Sana'y magdugo ang ilong niyo sa aking english na hindi maintindihan.

Gawa lamang ito ng aking imahinasyon na pagkalikot likot. BOOM!

THIS IS NOT AN ENGLISH STORY.

MEET THE CHARACTERS PART I

MEET THE SOCIALITE but you can call them THE PLASTIC

First, Angelica Andaya 16 years of age and you can call her Angel but the weirdest thing about her is she is not an angel. Just a devil and a pretender and last but not the least MADAYA.

Second, Christine Angela Laviña 15 years of age in short the legal age. Her lips is seducing, good and sweet but BEWARE that's her power so stay away. She can control you like a doll.

And last, Trisha Laurent Amolat 16 years of age the leader of THE SOCIALITE. Fierce eyes, short hair and small but no one can underestimate her she's a definitely a freak. So i think that's all oh by the way dont call her Trisha, Lorent or Amolat. Call her Lorant.

They're qoute is Be Nice :) Be Friendly :)) Be a Plastic and Sosy. So goodluck have fun! Oh another there is another girl group here.

MEET THE NERDS 

The Nerds not literally the nerd who have a big eyeglasses, brace, big bag and always have a book on their hand. They are called the Nerds because they always eat the candy named Nerds. 

They're qoute is Our name sounds corny but it tastes good.

First of all, Angel Coleen Caranto she loves color green. She's an angel but we can't say that confidently because no one knows what she can do?

Second, Noreen Concepcion like what her name says No Green because she hate it. One word that can describe her madrama.

And last but not the least, Rod de Jesus she loves color red. If Amolat is small then she is extra small peace ya'll

But don't worry they are not enemies or whatever. They are classmates they belong in section IV Aqua. There are many of them if I will introduce them one by one the introduction of characters will be a novel.

so let's go to the boygroup

Meet The Band

They can make you inlove in a single wink and in a single smile but PLEASE stay away they have a playful hearts.

First, Kent Oliver Pineda you can't resist his charms. Innocent face or what we call angelic face.

Second, the cutest and smallest in all of them Seandrex Borja that's all

And last, the leader of the band Sean Gabriel Abad he is violent period

the other group you will know them in the future so hmm?

Are you ready?

To join

the craziest

the funniest

the scariest actually not that scary

the saddest

story you will read and you can relate on it? 

Come join us on IV Aqua.

The story of friendship and life.