Please don't say goodbye just yet...

A girl jolts awake from her sleep. Cold sweat drenched her body as she gasps for some breath, trying to calm her heartbeat. She was suffocating from the same dream, and it's only been a month since then. One suffocating month...

She used to feel like she's the happiest girl in the world. She has everything that everyone dreams to have; a loving family, seven best friends that she treated like her own siblings, a beautiful girlfriend, and a job that she always wanted to have since she was a child. Of course, fame came with it, but it was the consequence she was willing to face, no matter what.

Taeyeon silently cried inside her cover, after finally seeing the danger of her fame. Who would've thought it could happen? What were the chances of having an unknown man drag you out of the stage in the middle of a performance it front of at least a hundred audiences?

She felt the cover shifted off of her and two arms hugging her waist from behind. She didn't have to look back to see who it was. She could hear the calming voice that lulled her, telling her that everything would be fine, and there's no need to be scared, with only three words.

"I'm here, Taengoo..."

Their relationship was no fairytale, but isn't the start of every relationship felt like one? One would never realize it, until they look back and realize that it felt so unreal.

"Do you want me to help you walk?"

"I can walk by myself!"

Sunny laughed when she felt Taeyeon leaned her drunken body to hers, contrary to what the latter said. Anyone could tell that she was drunk after five glasses of wine, and had been slurring her words on their ride back to dorm. Even when they arrived at the parking lot of their building few minutes before, Taeyeon still murmur the words she couldn't make of.

In the elevator, Sunny pushed the security number and the number of her floor, before propping drunken Taeyeon with her arms. Unexpectedly, Taeyeon pushed her against the elevator wall and locked their lips together. Sunny was too surprised that she didn't fight back or pushed drunken Taeyeon off of her. She just stood rigid against the wall, until Taeyeon pulled back from the kiss, her two arms trapping her body in between.

The elevator dinged open, but Sunny just kept her eyes on Taeyeon, trying to read what the older girl was thinking.

"I love you."

Her voice was so firm and clear that Sunny wondered if it was the same drunken girl ten minutes before. Did she hear it right? Was it only a dream? Was it only the alcohol kicking in?

The elevator doors were closing, and before she knew it the distance between them was lessened as she hugged Taeyeon and kissed her back. The kiss felt like an eternity as they explored each other's lips and mouth, not minding if the security camera recorded everything. The only thing Sunny knew was that she had the best birthday gift she had had her whole life: Taeyeon.

Her breaths even out, and she starts to sob, remembering what happened exactly a month ago... She clutches at her heart, feeling the emptiness - a hole that someone else used to fill.

"Hey, wanna get a bingsoo?"

"We can't, we have a recording in a few hours."

"We can share one."

"But I don't like beans."

"I'll eat them for you."

It was always the little things... The little things they did or said to each other...