Chapter 1

(Y/n)'s p.o.v.

I am (Y/n) (L/n) a third-year high school student (12th Grade) at Daikoku private academy. I'm one of the smartes female students in this academy even thought my grades don't show it. That's becaus I only do the tests and quizzes and I don't bother with simple stuff like home work. That is why my grades aren't so high like my other classmates Light Yagamis.

Light Yagami my classmate. Most of our classes are the same. I would be lying if I said he wasn't attractive. He and I have known each other since middle school. He goes on dates with a lot of diffrent girls. I normaly wouldn't care about others love life, but Light recently started flirting with me. And I don't like that one bite. I want to be in a serious relationship. But none seems to catch my eye.

I'm currently sitting in class and I'm bored out of my mined. I hate you school you seriously need to change up your teaching methods. No one is learning anything and it's boring.

Did I also mention that I have a death note in my possession?

"How much longer will we need to stay here? I can't take it anymore." The one whining like a baby is Shiro the Shinigami that owns the notebook that I curently have in my possession.

"Trus me your not the only one that wants to leave this hellish classroom. Do shut up and suck it up." I wrote on my spare notebook for her to read. This way we communicate in class without looking weird.

She reads it yelled something at me, but I ignored her. I looked out the window as usual when I was bored. Then I see book falling. But not just any notebook, but a death note.

"I think I just saw death note fall from the sky. Can you please chek it out?" I wrote on the notebook.

"Sure beats waiting for this hell to end." She said then flown of. Up ahead I see Light looking out the window too. Did he also see the notebook?

"Yeah that is definitely a death note." Shiro came back told me. "What do you wnat me to do with it?" 

"Just leave it. I'm interested to see who will pick it up and what will happen." I wrote down.

"Fine. I'm down for it."

The bell rang meaning it's time to go home. The teacher said something, but I didn't pay attentio nor did I cared.

So I went of near to the plase where the notebook landed. I'm curious to see who will take it. Then I see Light going near it. So he did see it. When I saw who pick it up now all I need to do is wait and see what will happen next.
I then went home. I have a small window of time before I go to my partime job. I work at tech support I get decent amount of money.

Timeskip

"Wow death of heart attack? That sure was unexpected." I said trying to sound sad.

I was currently in the break room and the news were on.

"Yeah that's kind of scary if you think about it." My co-worker said.

"What, the fact that he dead?" I asked.

"Yeah it's scary. It can come unexpected. The time and place." She said.

I just laught and said.

"It's pointless to fear dead, it comes naturaly. Fearing dead so much is basically beeing afraid of living. I even have a personal motto "Don't plan so far ahead becaus you don't know how long you'll be here."...basically what I'm trying to say stop over thinking things and enjoy life for once."

"Yeah I get it. But you should think about your future." She said.

"Of course I said "don't plan so far ahead" and not "don't think at all.""

"Yeah yeah you said that." She smiled and laught a bit.

"Okay now that you are smiling and laughting let's go and finish up."

She agreed.

Timeskip brought to you by a lazy Shiro (but seriously at the time of me writhing this it's 3:56 a.m. here)

I started to walk home but stop by a convenience store. There I see Light. He seems troubled. I look where he is staring and see a few men attacking one girl they even yelled out his name, particularly for the whole streest to hear.

I was about to pull of my death note till I see Light pull out his and started to write down the guys name.

The girl got out of thier graps and made a run for it. The guy on the bike went after her but got hit by a truck out of nowhere. I looked back at Light. He was shocked, probably still had doubtes he didn't seem to notice me yet. I think I'll keep it that way.

I went away before he saw me and got my snakes. He left the store in a hurry. I wonder what's going throught jis head know.

Light's p.o.v.

That settles it. The death note is really. I was chosen for this to clean up this rotten world to protect her, the woman that was destend for me (Y/n). I have keep her safe, I'll do some cleaning around here.