Authors note / chapter1

Lee is a rich girl that's very sweet and put together her and her husband Marcus are very happy together but she feels like he's hiding something from her , read to find out .

All copyright restricted

Lee's POV

Getting up early have been hard for me the last few weeks since I haven't been getting a lot of sleep at nights .

I've been so worried about what he's keeping from me.

And just as I'm about to get up I hear my phone "ding" from a text and it's him.

Baby💙 : good morning babygirl.
Me: morning. 😖
Baby💙: what's wrong you never say Morning so dry unless something was nothing you.
Me: I'm fine nothings wrong.
Baby💙: you sure
Me: yeah

I don't want to tell him that's something is bothering me because I don't want to make a big deal out of it . But I can't put my hands on this weird feeling

I jumped out of my huge bed to see his car pulling into the driveway .

He come up the stares I try my best to get the worried look of my face before he comes into the room .

As he walk in looking stunning as ever facing me I take in the sight of the large 6"5 man with his green eyes that looks like he's been weight lifting his whole life .

Standing up to give him a kiss he picks me up like I'm light weight and give me a soft kiss on the forehead saying " hey baby"

After he put me down I notice a dark scrape on his hand as I look he notice that I'm staring at it

" I got it when I went to the gym and forgot to wrap my hands".

I Sigh in relief I walk out of our large room to start my day.

———————————————————— Author note : this my first time writing a book so leave feed back and sorry for the mistakes