Summer night with friends (Rokuro, Benio and Kengo side)

During a few summer days on Tsuchimikado Island, the nights suddenly turned cold, which is why a ramen shop brought out a special offer that became very popular. On one of those cold nights, three customers enter the store.
_Thanks for letting us know about this ramen offer for only 3 people Ken-chan.
_No problem Rokuro, you have to take advantage of the offers. Sorry we dragged you into this Benio, our drinking buddy was not available. And you offered yourself despite the fact that you don't drink.
_ It's... okay. It's good to go out with ... friends. And also take advantage of the offers.
_ Hahaha as expected from a wife. Let's eat.
The three of them sat at a table for four people, Rokuro and Benio were sitting next to each other and Kengo was in front of Rokuro.
The offer was that if three people ordered the same ramen, they would pay for just one bowl of ramen and they could order again free of charge up to 5 times but if a person asked for a sixth bowl, only that person would have to pay for each ramen that person ordered. The three agreed to order ramen that was neither the most expensive nor the cheapest, Rokuro and Kengo ordered cans of beer and Benio one of soda.
After eating for a while, Kengo was finishing his second bowl.
_Aaaah, I'm full, but I'm still not done.
_Hehe, I'm going to finish my third bowl.
_You don't presume, your wife finished her fifth bowl long before us.
Benio was sitting next to Rokuro taking a can of soda while waiting for them to finish.
_Well, after all I can never beat Benio with cough cough
_Rokuro do not speak when you are ... eating. Have a little of my drink.
_Cough cough, thanks.
_Let me ... clean you
_Hahaha more than a wife looks like a mother.
After wiping Rokuro's face, Benio drank from her can again.
Rokuro and Kengo had already finished their meal.
_Aaaah how delicious. It really is a good place Ken-chan.
_Good food, good service, attractive offers. Yes, it is a shop worth spending money on.
_And beer is also very good- huh? This is soda.
_ Isn't it Benio's drink? I saw that she drank something, was it really your can?
_ !! Benio, you- !!
Benio's face was red, she kept seeing Rokuro as she approached him.
_Wait Benio, don't come closer- I say, it would be embarrassing here, Beni? Benio-san!?
_Oh, so this is how she gets when she drinks beer.
Benio put his hands and head on Rokuro's chest while rubbing her head on him
_Ken-chan help me !!
_How?
_......
_Well, it was fun but I'd better be going. Here I leave the food money, let's do it again.
After leaving the money on the table, Kengo got up and was leaving.
_Wait wait wait! Are you going to leave us like that !?
_It is not as if I could do something. Also, I advise you to do the same before it becomes more awkward for you, bye.
When Kengo came out, Rokuro saw around him that several customers were looking at them embarrassed but when Rokuro saw them, they looked the other way.
Next to Rokuro was the waitress with a tray covering her mouth but it was seen that her face was red.
_.... the... bill, please.
Benio kept hugging Rokuro when they left the ramen shop.
_Benio, this does not really bother me but it is a little uncomfortable to walk like that. Can we just hold hands?.
_.....
Benio did not answer him and kept hugging him. Already at home
_Oh come on, we have to prepare to sleep !! Can you let me go a bit !?
_.....
_.....
They went to sleep dressed as they were because Benio never stopped hugging Rokuro. Despite all the inconveniences, Rokuro did not dislike all this.