Wishing For A Companion

Once upon a time, there was a black snowman living inside the Frost Kingdom in North Pole. He is known for having a black skin unlike the others.

Many snowmen in that kingdom are disgusted at him for being different. They are hating him too much for having an devilish looks. They even said that he was a demon and will only bring bad luck to their kingdom.

Yes. Black Frost is really different from them all. He needs to keep his body warm, unlike those snowmen who needs to keep their bodies frozen from the cold.

One day, when he felt really cold, he lit up the fireplace to keep his body warm. Even though he's only doing that inside his house, the residents find it dangerous for them. Since fire can easily melt them down.

So on the next day, some snowmen reported it to King Frost, the king of Frost Kingdom. They told him that keeping him inside the kingdom will be a threat to them so King Frost didn't hesitate to agree with them. He asked the knights to kick Black Frost out from his kingdom.

After that, Black Frost is now homeless. So, he started looking for a shelter. He traversed the Frigid Forests, Frozen Lake, Icy Caverns, and Snowy Plains. He even resisted the cold weather while looking for it.

Until one day, he successfully found a cabin near the Snow Mountains! So, he quickly ran towards it and entered. No one lives there, so he claimed it as his new home now.

Then before the night comes, he collected tree branches from the Frigid Forest. He also gets two stones, to create a fire for the fireplace.

Then when he get back to the cabin, he hurriedly set up the fireplace to keep his body warm in the middle of snowstorm. He survived that cold night.

When the weather became nice, he climbed the Snow Mountain near his house. It took him a lot of hours just to get to the summit. So when he arrived there, he felt tired and takes a nap.

After some hours, he wakes up. It's already night and he saw how beautiful the night sky was. There are so many stars and all of them are shining!

Then suddenly, he saw a shooting star at the sky. He closed his eyes for a moment and made a wish...

"I wish I have a companion".

After that, he opened his eyes and continued to stare at the beautiful night sky instead of going back to the cabin. He's enjoying the beautiful scenery there. Then when he felt sleepy once again, he lie down and sleep...