Chapter 1

Yo, What's up. This is my story NOT COPYRIGHT. Gig I don't know if you can copyright your ownself b'sides, im making this one a bit better. :P. Anyways this story is a NaruFemSasu story. Read and Enjoy, also follow me.

I DONT OWN THE CHARACTERS

He knew that he would regret doing this. The rain came down hard on him, pelting on his bare chest on matting down his usually blonde spikey hair.

His sapphire blue eyes looked up into the dark, starry, night sky. The street lights lighting up the court that he was standing on.

He was wearing white ankle socks,with some black shorts and black nike shoes. The teen was smiling.

" I bet i'm gonna get a cold after this." He said to himself as he dribbled the basketball back and forth between his legs. He firmly held the ball in his hands at he looked down to clothes which were now drenched in water.

He didn't care. He wanted to play.

Focusing on the rim in front of him, he took a step back and waited for a moment. Bringing his foot forward again , he ran towards the rim as he dribbled the ball between his legs. The blonde jumped high, and dunked on the rim. Letting it go, his feet touched the ground and he raised his into the air in victory as he ignored the rain.

"HAAAAAH!, The crowd goes wild!"

"CHIME"He heard his phone, signalling that he got a test. Going over to the tent that was next to the court, that was over the bench. he took his Iphone out and looked at the text message.

Come home now Naruto- Mom

The boy now identified as Naruto, gathered his stuff and left the court.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Monday (The Next Day)

A small figure could be seen sneaking into a bedroom. She walked near the bead and looked at the lump that was under the covers. Her face grew a mischievious grin and jumped on the lump.

"Naru, get up!" The small female yelled loudly. A tired groan sounded out from under the lump. The girl pouted, gaining an idea she ripped the sheets off the bed and onto the floor, revealing Naruto. He squinted his eyes and groaned at the sun's light rays entering his room.

He turned to lay on his stomach and turned away from the window that was allowing the sun to enter and tried to resume sleeping.

Keyword Tried.

When the small girl, saw that her brother was idnoring, she got back onto the bed and continued jumping on him. "Kimikooo" Naruto dragged out his sister's name tiredly. " Can you please leave me alone?" He asked drowsily and desperate. He didn't feel like getting up just yet.

" I'll leave you alone when you wake up and stop being so lazy" Saying each word as she kept on thumping her brother in the back of his head.Naruto got up and pinned his sister to the bed and started tickling her.

"HaHaHaaHa, Naru s-stop!" The girl shouted as she laughed uncontrollably.

"Are you gonna say sorry?" Naruto asked his 8 year old sister as he raised his eyebrow. "N-n-n-nev-ver Haa Ha." Kimiko kept laughing. Naruto tickled her harder and faster." Al-alright, I-i'm sorry Haa Ha"

The teen stopped tickling his sister and watched her pant heavily. He looked at his sister and took in her appearance.

She was about 3.12ft. she had long blonde hair with red streaks that were put up into two pigtails. She had purple eyes and wore a red romper. Around her neck was a silver necklace with her name ingraved on it. On her feet were matching silver sandals. His sister's eyes met his.