CUATRO- A late night party

A few minutes pass, there was no more argument. "Its ok.." Alex says, after you apologize. After a few hours, you and Alex went home and he texted you.

(Pls tell me u guys can read that)

7:32pm you got ready to go to the party. You went to put on some makeup, but not too much. You put on some chill clothes. You went to take a picture of youself, downstairs.

"Oh honey! You look amazing! You can stay at Alex's house

"Oh honey! You look amazing! You can stay at Alex's house. Dont get too drunk though!" Your mom says with a smirk on her face. "Thanks mom!" You say, blushing. Alex picked you up at 8:12pm. He wanted you to come early so you could meet his friends. Once you arrived, he introduced you to some of his friends. A few minutes later, the place got a little crowded, Alex stayed with you though. Later, one of Alex's friends gave you and Alex to drink, beer. You saw one of your close friends in the party too, Michelle. Michelle was drunk as hell. Michelle's boyfriend has a golf cart. Her boyfriend is gonna drive us. Alex was with his friends. You and Michelle went to dance around. A few hours later, 12:29am, almost all of you were drunk, Michelles bf, Ian, wasnt that drunk at all. Ofcourse because he was gonna drive all of you. You called Alex and he went to the car, a little drunk. Ian looked for a golfcamp to park the golf cart. "Thats a nice place to park this" Ian says. Michelle and Alex was half asleep. You felt exhausted. Alex and Michelle woke up. Michelle looked like she has a lot of energy, strange. You and Alex just talked to each other, playing around, doing dumb stuff.

2:49am, you fell asleep on Alex's shoulders

2:49am, you fell asleep on Alex's shoulders. Michelle, Alex and you were on the golf cart while Ian is driving to his house. You and Alex woke up, Michelle had to be carried by Ian because she was dead asleep. "Alex and y/n, sleep on the couch that can turn into a bed" he says, quietly enough for us to hear. Alex yawns, you and Alex didnt really mind that you both were sharing a bed. Both of you were tired. You felt your eyes get heavy and decided to sleep. The next day, 9:54am. You woke up, finding you and Alex cuddled together. Ian was making breakfast. "Good morning y/n do you want something to eat?" He asks. "Sure, Ill take a sandwich" you reply. You went to the bathroom to wipe and clean your smudged makeup off of your face. You went out of the bathroom and saw Alex awake, talking to Ian. "Good morning y/n" Alex says, yawning. "Goodmorning Alex" you say. You go to eat your food while Alex goes to the bathroom.

Alex's pov

Y/n was in the bathroom. She went out, looking angelic, as always. Her hair into a loose ponytail. I blushed. I went to the bathroom to wash my face.

Y/n's pov

Alex goes out of the bathroom and Michelle finally woke up and went downstairs. "Oh good morning miss" you greet her. "Good morning y/n, Alex and Ian" she says. "Good morning!" Ian and Alex greet. A few minutes later, you all went home. "Good mornign mom!" You say. "Good morning honey!" She says. You go upstairs to take a shower and you change into comfy clothes. You lay on your bed, on your laptop. You go on discord and chat Alex

Y/n: heyy im home are u home now?
Quackity: yes
Y/n: ok great thanks for last night, i really liked it and i had fun
Quackity: no worries

You and Alex chatted for awhile. 30 minutes later, you and Alex both went offline. You ate lunch and went back to your room to stream. "Hi! Hello! How are you guys doing?" You say. The chat floods with "HELLOOO's and WERE GOOD's" You ask Alex if he wants to you in in a hardcore minecraft world. He agrees and joins the call. "HELLO Y/N" Alex screams. "Gosh your loud" you say in a joking voice. You and Alex play for awhile and you continue the stream. "HELP ME Y/N AHHHHH" Alex screams. "HOLD ON HOLD ON" You scream, panicking. Luckily, you saved Alex. Both of you safely build a house. A few minutes later, you realized that you have been streaming for 4 hours. "Alright guys, I think that will be all for today! I hope you enjoyed this stream! Thank you all for the donos and for watchign the stream!" You greeted. "BYE GUYSSSSSSSSS" Alex screams. "You do know your that loud right?" You ask. You and Alex laugh and you end the stream. After the stream, you went offline. A few hours have pass and you were watching a movie in Netflix. Until, Alex texted you.

Word count: 831