Rohan x Reader

I tried-
Y/N: Your Name
————————————————————————
Y/N's Pov
——————
I was sitting in the park admiring the view. 'I wonder when Rohan is...' I think to myself. "Ahem.... Are you just gonna sit there you idiot?" I turn around and see Rohan. "I-I, No sir!" I say.I was his assistant. I've developed a crush on him. "Come on." He demanded, I quickly pack up my stuff and went to his house.

-at his house-

While Rohan was working, I got us some coffee. "Mr. Kishibe, I got you your coffee!" I say. I heard his footsteps, walking from his office upstairs, to coming downstairs for his break. He walks to the kitchen. "Thank you for the coffee, Y/N." He says taking his coffee, and taking sips. "No problem Mr. Kishibe!" I say with a small smile. I saw him blush a bit. "You know, Your not an idiot after all." He says. "Your much rather cute..." He mumbled. "W-What?" I asked. I blushed. "I-I think your really cute..." he says. "I think you are too Mr. kishibe" I say.

-A year later-
Me and Rohan have been dating for a while. "Baby~" I say. "Hm?" He asks. "Cuddles?" I ask. "In a bit. God your never have patience." He says. "But I love you. Y-You don't love me?" I start to fake cry. He gets up and hugs me. "I do love you, you idiot. Just a few more minutes." He says. I hugs back. "I love you too."