celeste x piss reader

Contains: -piss, dubcon,
servant/master, gender neutral reader, bodily fluids, lime-

Celestia was never the type to really open up. Sure, you knew her, but it seems she was always clouded in a mask.

She was a great liar, that one, but you decided you wanted to know her better. You had been working as a maid at her castle for quite some time, and she was always respectful of you, but you were sure that was probably because you yourself had barely interacted with her.

But today was different. You had requested working as her personal maid today, seeing that Byakuya, her regular butler, was out of service.

Tip tap tip taP tIP TAP TIP TAP

You could swear every noise you made seemed to get louder, simply strutting to her majesty's room felt like a endurance test.

"Ahem."

Well shit..
you had found all your worries you just dug your hole deeper

You had bumped into
The one person
That was forbidden to disrespect

Celestia Ludenburg, the queen of this castle.

She stared holes into your bowed head
.
But slowly
.
You took all of yourself
.
Into one little sentence
.
.

"Yes mistress?"

She stared at you distastefully, but in the end simply said,

"Follow."
.
.
.
The tension was overwhelming and you held your hands together, your knuckles white from the pressure.
.
.
No
.
.
.
Pull it together

You held your head high and followed obediently.
.
You arrived in Miss Ludenburg's throne room."Sit," she ordered, gesturing to her lap.
.
There she had you drink some of her tea that Servant Makoto had brung.
She was reading a book as you were straddling her.
You were pulled flush against her chest.
her hands were wandering
Getting closer every time..
.
.
Hours had passed.
.
.
Having skipped your bathroom break
You wriggled in her lap, your bladder begging for a release,
She felt your hot breaths on her neck.
So.. desperate
Celeste put the book down.

Your head was fuzzy, you clenched your fists. Now you had tried to get up, but every time she had grabbed your hips painfully, her rings digging into your flesh.

You could barely take it

Your eyes were teary

Your legs practically humping her,
anything so you wouldn't let go.
.
.
"Oi."

Celestia grabbed your chin, her thumb resting on your molars and her claw ring and nails digging into your face.

"Stay here," she giggled.

Your mind was racing
.
Why
.
why
.
.
Why
.
You didn't understand
.
"I know how you're feeling, huh. You must be humiliated.

"You're not moving, though. It's alright... I wont judge."
.
You cant breathe
.
You're minds a blur
.
.
.
Release
.
Before you could even register it, the warm liquid escaped, that unmistakable scent.

The warm puddle that riddled your clothes.

Unmistakable relief.

"Hm."

Celestia looked down at you, scowling, although her eyes were gleaming with amusement.

"Oh, you spoiled my clothes... these were expensive, you know."
.
.
.
.
Dread
.
.
.
.
You had just peed on our royal princesses dress
.
.
.
You were doomed
.
.
.
.
"What are you doing? Lap it up, little kitten.

"...Or do you want to be in debt forever?" she scowled.

You rushed to your senses and lapped up the salty liquid nudging against her forbidden and abdomen.

"Nhg..." Celestia blushed as you lapped up the rest, some of it leaking out your mouth.
.
"Come on." She pulled up her skirt to reveal her piss soaked panties. "Clean me up, worthless kitty."

She hand intertangled with your hair, pulling you deeper

You put your head straight under her skirt and lapped at her thighs, although she just crushed you in-between, leaving the only option to lap at her cunny, piss filling your mouth.

Humiliation was the best word

"Oh w-wow, that's a good kitten-"
She pulled her skirt down and pulls your head up, sharing a kiss.

When she pulled away you could see the stains of piss you had left on her fair skin

"I think kitty deserves a reward, huh?"

She locked a collar around your neck, it was comfortable, but just tight enough to remind you it was always there

You were owned

"Now, let's go to the baths."

686 words