CHAPTER 11

DYLAN ACE POV

I want to be mad for what she did earlier but I can't. She seems in pain. Nagmamaneho ako ngayon habng himbing sya sa pagtulog I call axel to book us in a resort. Medyo malapit narin kami.

"hmm d-Dylan" piyok na sbai nya Saka kinusot ang Mata nya. Fvck her face ang Ganda parin kahit na namumugto na ang Mata nya. Why I was so inlove with this girl.

"I'm here" Sabi ko Kaya napamulat sya saka ngumiti sakin. My heart beat o fast every smile that she gives to me. Her lips that I was addicted.

"San tayo pupunta" tanong nya at tumingin sa labas ng bintana. Saka binalik ang tingin sakin.

"we're going to a beach resort" Sabi ko. Tumango sya saka binuksan ang bintana. She closed her eyes and feel the air outside.

"felling better" tanong ko tumingin namn sya sakin and give me her big smile.

"thankyou" Sabi nya ngumiti nalng ako and continued driving. Fvck why is she driving me crazy? She can make me smile with a simple reason. I can  only say that I am crazy inlove with her. She's mine only mine.

"kantahan nalng kita hehe" Sabi nya Kaya napatango ako. And she started singing.

"I'm going under and this time there's no one to save me, 🎶🎶
This all or nothing really got away of  driving me crazy 🎶🎶
I need somebody to heal,
Somebody know,
Somebody to have,
Somebody to hold,
It's easy to say,
But it's never the same,
I guess I kinda like the way you numbed all the pain.

Now the day bleeds🎶🎶
Into nightfall 🎵
And you're not here🎶
To get me through it all🎶
I let my guard down🎵
And the pulled the rug🎶
I was getting kinda used to being someone you loved🎶🎶

I'm going under and this time I fear there's no one to turn to, 🎶🎶
This all or nothing way of loving got me sleeping without you🎵🎵
Now I need somebody to know,
Somebody to heal,
Somebody to have,
Just to know how it feels,
Its easy to say,
But it's never the same
I guess I kinda like the way you help me escape🎶

Now the day bleeds,
Into nightfall,
And you're not here,
To get me through it all,
I let my guard down
And then you pulled the rug,
I was getting kinda used to being someone you loved

And I tend to close my eyes when it hurts sometimes,
I fall into your arms.
I'll be safe in your sound till I came back around,🎶🎶

Then she repeated the chorus I can't help hearing those voice. Its driving me crazy. And make me more fall inlove with her. I can't help to lose you Sabrina. You're mine. I'm going to do anything just to own you. I really love you and as I promise when we are young I'm going to marry you and make you happy forever.

"hey are you listening? PANGET ba boses ko?" tanong nya Kaya nabalik ako sa sarili. I give her a big smile while she was pouting. Fvck I want to kiss those lips.

"angelic voice that makes me fall inlove" Sabi ko Kaya napangiti sya at umiwas ng tingin. She's blushing it cute.

"IKAW palang Kaya nakantahan ko" Sabi nya. Napangiti namn ako.

"then I'm so lucky" Sabi ko Kaya napatango sya.

"Yan ganyan dapat smile kalng hdni Yung nakabusangot ka palagi tapos madilim ang awra." Sabi nya.

"you're the one who make me smile" I uttered. I saw her smile and her cheeks turning again into red.

"then I make you smile everyday" Sabi nya. I hope so. Sana dito kalang palagi s tabi ko. Sana dito ka nalng habambuhay. How I wish. I will be Tha happiest person if that happens.

"iloveyou" Sabi ko. Umiwas namn sya ng tingin at ngumiti.

"you're a special person to me Dylan" Sabi nya. I will wait till you learn how to loved me. I will make you fall inlove with me bcoz you're mine Sabrina only mine.