Chapter-1

Published -1/1/2021

🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹

At the road of Delhi at night a girl  is walking alone who didn't understand anything all the thing unknown for her .
She didn't attention towards road and in her own world  then a car hit her and she got unconscious .

The driver and owner of the car got horrified and get down from the car and come to the girl .

Driver : Sir . She is alive . we have to take her hospital .

Owner : Are you mad if we take her hospital  media and police come to know and you know what happen . Do one thing take her in the car I will call our family doctor for her check up . Now let go .

Driver : yes Sir

The driver said and took the girl in the car and  started for  their destination

After 1 hour  they reach to a mansion .
They enter into the mansion with the girl

A lady with shocked face come to them and asked what happened , who is the girl ?....

Owner : Vibha  I will tell you everything first call our family doctor

Vibha : ok . I am calling

After calling the she come to the guest room and asked Anand now tell me what happened .

Anand then tell everything what happened on the road

Vibha : first  let her consciousness then we will see .  everyday a new problem  I don't what happened next .

After sometime the girl got conscious and doctor checking her .

Doctor : daughter How are you feeling now .

The girl look at the doctor weirdly .

The girl : Who are you ?

Doctor : Daughter.  I am Dr . Mehta and  you got accident from their (Anand and vibha)car so they brought you here .

The girl : what is a doctor and what is a car .

All of them look at the girl weirdly .

Doctor : Anand please come outside .

They all went to hall except the girl

Doctor : I think the girl loss memory from shock of the accident she didn't remember anything .

Anand : Now What will we do how will we find her address . Next week my daughter marriage will be held . if the police or media will found out we will be finished and you also know how Rohit is .

Doctor : Listen Anand as a friend I give you a advice . Its a marriage house so now don't do anything let marriage finish then let see what happened and make the girl your some distance relative .

Anand : you give a good idea . I will follow it .

In the girl room

The girl : The people of here are very weird . But I am here in the human world for one month for get new experience after that I will go to my magic land back . I think here will be very fun .
But why they warping my forehead with cloth . is it any rule to do it . may be let forget it .