Chapter 1

A/N This Chapter is pretty long and it might seem like it drags out a bit. I might end up changing it in future. It's mainly to introduce their relationship and bonds and just introduce some of the characters and their friendships in general!

Love Jazz x

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The bell rang, signalling the end of class and also waking me up from the good sleep that I was actually having on my desk. I wiped away a bit of drool off my chin and grabbed my books before making my way to the door.

“Jessica” the teacher called.

I stopped in my tracks and took a deep breath before turning around and pasting a fake smile across my face, “Yes, Miss?”

She fumbled with some papers which were sitting on her desk, “Jessica. I’m worried about your grades. You’re falling behind.”

Oh great... “I’m sorry, Miss. I’ve had so much on my mind lately. I promise I’ll pick them back up again.”

She raised an eyebrow at me, unbelievingly, “Alright... I’m counting on you to have raised you mark by at least another whole grade for this next piece of assessment ok?”

A whole grade? Really, Miss? That requires effort and I’m too lazy to produce effort... “Sure thing. I’ll do the best I can” Fuck that...

She gave me a small smile and dismissed me and I was out the door before she could call me back. By the time I had gotten to my locker, Dylan was leaning on it looking at his watch. I sent him a half smile and he stepped out of my way so I could put my books away.

“Where were you missy?” he shut my locker, forcing me to pay attention to him.

I rolled my eyes and winked at him mischievously, not saying a word. He faked a gasp and followed me as I grabbed my bag and walked towards my formroom, “Were you with a boy? What have I told you about boys, Jessica? All they want is sex.”

I turned and kissed him on the cheek when we reached my classroom. He always walks me to form because his locker is five down from mine and his formroom is next to mine. “I’ve told you before, babe... You’re the only boy for me.” I winked fake-flirting as he laughed and made his way to his classroom.

“I’ll see you after form, sexy” he opened the door and disappeared out of sight. I walked into formroom and took my seat at a desk as the teacher took attendance. Isabella, a girl from my class, mouthed ‘My place this weekend?’ to me and I pulled a sad face and shook my head. She pouted and whispered “Boo” and turned back to face the front. The final bell rang which meant that we were allowed to go home so I picked up my bag and rushed out of the door, only to see Dylan stepping out of his room at the same time as me.

Dylan is a year older than I am, so all his mates are too. I watched as he laughed with a group of the usual boys before saying goodbye and walking over to me. The guys smiled after him and gave me a small smile as they each saw me, not unlike any other day. I gave them a small wave and smiled shyly.

“You should actually come over and talk one day.” Dylan watched as I greeted the other boys and we turned and walked towards the front door.

“Stuff that... They’re so old and intimidating,” I nudged him playfully and mumbled under my breath, “and I’m just me...”

Dylan stopped walking and glared at me, “I heard that, and what is it supposed to mean?”

I turned around and giggled, grabbed his arm and pulled him towards his car, “Nevermind. Is your mum dropping me home tomorrow?”