GREAT BUS SEXPERIENCE

It happened when I was working in KL and frequently travel back home during weekend using Transnasional.

When I was waiting to board the bus, I noticed a pair of ages parents with a girl sat on the chair row behind me. She wore a ‘baju kurung’ but I could see her lovely and sexy figure. She has a long hair which falls on her back and her eyes are dark, big and inviting. She is slim by any standards and has broad and luscious lips. I was just thinking “as if she’s taking the same bus with me” hehe.

When the times come, she stood up, kissing hands and hugs her parents. I still remember what her father said “Elok-elok nak, jaga diri, kerja elok-elok.” When we boarded the bus, I just found out that she sits next to me! She was sitting on the aisle while I was sitting on window side. It was two seater bus on both sides. Wallaaa jackpot! Hahaha. Why? Because I always get seat with old lady (not MILF ya) and guys, never get a girl..

When adjusting ourselves on the seats, I noticed that the bus was almost full and most of the seats were occupied by young couples. Breaking the ice, I say hi and offer her some candy but she refused. I started the chat and got to know that she’s been working in KL at Ampang Park for a quite some time. What a luck! I stayed in Ampang and its just few kilometer away.

The bus journey started around 9.30 pm. The lights off as soon as the bus moved. We both were calm and rested. It was a rainy season, so we covered ourselves with a thin blanket to give us warmth and cosines. Around 11.00 I saw her yawning few times. So, I said good night to her and try to get some sleep while my devil inside my head plan this and that haha.

After a short nap, I woke up to realise that her head rested on my shoulder. Golden opportunity...yeayyy! I moved a bit to her side and feel the warmth of her body. No objection. Good sign. She smells so good that I could’t stop my self. I slowly move my face to her cheek and try giving her a kiss. Suddenly she pushed me away and distance herself from me. ‘Alamakkk kantoi’.

She went back to sleep but not me. After few moments, I tried put my hand on her right thigh but she pushed my hands away. I tried again, she pushed again repeatedly until the bus stopped at the R&R hahaha. When the lights on, she shamely turned her face away. I asked her to get down and have some coffee with me. Again she turned me down. Wow...so challenging haha.

I get down, refreshed myself with a cup of hot coffee and bought a burger and mineral water for her. I got back on the bus, gave her the food and water. I told her to eat or she might get gastritis. She finally agreed and started enjoy the burger as soon as bus started the journey back. “Terima kasih” she thanked me for the food. “Don’t mention it...I just care about your health” I replied.

I was about to start to continue my sleep when I feel her beside me. I just stay still until her head landed on my shoulder again. I don’t know if its a good or wrong signal but its worth to try! I started with touch her hands. When there’s no objection, I started to hold and caress her hand. Our hands started moving and grouping each other. Movement of our hands was a trigger to make us hot and bothered.

We knew that a blanket was covering both of us and even if anyone tries to peep, they won't be able to know what is going underneath the blanked. I did not waste a minute. I slipped my hand under her ‘baju kurung’ and my hand moved toward the hook of her bra. My hand struggled a bit to get hold of hook of her bra but finally my hand was managed to unhook her bra. Her round and fuller tits were firm and my hands managed to massage her tits and she started slowly moaning. I found that her big nipples were erect and hard were in need of my attention.

I started rolling my fingers gently on her erect nipples. Her sighs and moans were louder and she was enjoying like anything. Constant noise of moving bus was able to suppress her moans and sighs and as I was closest to her, so I could listen to her moans.

Her eyes were closing and her hands were start moving fast on my entire body. Meanwhile, she noticed my bulge and look at my eyes. I nodded. She did not take much time in understanding my signal. She moved her hand towards me and it started moving downwards. She unzipped my jeans with her one hand and my cock came out like a spring and was out of the bounds. She got hold of my cock in her hands while her eyes looking around.

Although, we were initially sitting sideways yet we positioned ourselves in such a manner that we were almost facing each other. Now my throbbing and hard cock was in her hands. We started french kissing each other oblivious of the fact that we were travelling in a public bus and any passenger could have peeped. However, I realized that most of the passengers were either dozing off on their seats and its totally dark night except sometimes there’s light from street lamp we passed through.

I rolled her ‘baju kurung’ up as I knew that it was not possible to see for anybody (who might have peeped in) to see what was going on under the blanket. I positioned my mouth in a way that her tits were in my wet mouth. Now my lips clasped her erect nipples. My tongue swirled around her nipples. Soon I was suckling her erect nipples, like a hungry baby. Meanwhile, my other hand had entered her ‘kain’ and touching her swollen clit and soon my finger were inside her wet pussy, which was getting creamier and creamier by each stroke. She was now moaning in delight.

I continue to suck her nipples and my hand was pressing her clit, she whispered oh dear I am near my climax, do not stop, do it faster. Her orgasm was fast approaching and she was not able to hold it. Soon, I felt that her body quivered and shivered and her tummy had ripples and she came with a shudder. She lowered her ‘kain’ in the statement of extreme excitement and indicated me to give my head to her. I was also on frenzy and I immediately position myself on the floor of the bus while she was on the seat. Her legs were wide open and inviting me to eat her alive.

I placed my tongue right on the outer lips of her pussy and my long, red and wet tongue was teasing her clits. The more I was licking the more juices were flowing out of her and she was moaning and sounds of pleasure were coming out of her. The speed of the bus was on full throttle and it was running on the highway. High speed of the bus was giving us jerks and jitters in between. But those jerks became immaterial to us as we were immersed in some other world haha.

I continued to flick my tongue around her pussy and tip of my tongue entered a bit in her pussy. She was getting mad with pleasure. That pressure is mounting inside her pussy and groin and I was difficult to hold back her orgasm. I felt that her body was shaking as some kind of internal her pressure was overpowering her and while I was feeling her shaking mouth, I felt that her body jerked and she came in my mouth with a scream. I know that noise of the running bus was enough to drown her screams.

She rested breathlessly for a while before turned to me with a bitchy smile. We changed our position, she adjusted her in such a fashion that my cock was in her mouth now and she started sucking it. She rolled her tongue on the shaft of the cock and teased the tip of my cock. It felts amazing. Soon all of my cock was in her mouth and she was sucking it like a lollipop. Her one hand was massaging my balls. My balls were getting harder and harder. I was feeling the sensation of sucking all over my body, my mind was just blowing out. She was sucking it like a perfect sucker. Soon, I indicated her that am about to come. She nodded and hinted that I could come in her mouth. OMG! Soon I exploded in her wet mouth, spurts of my hot cum entered in her mouth and she swallowed all my cum and sucked me till last drop.

It felt great and I just cannot forget the experienced of being sucked in a moving bus. Our exploits continued throughout the wee hours. We were like hungry lovers, as there is going to be no tomorrow for us. However, we got tired and went to sleep in each others arms.

When the bus reached Hentian Putra, I guess I was still soundly sleeping. When I opened my eyes, she’s not beside me anymore. I quickly took my bag and jump down to search for her but couldn’t find her anywhere. ‘Alamakkk’ what a bad luck! Light up my cigarrette and walked slowly like a gambler who loss a million to the bus stop outside the terminal!

Suddenly I noticed she’s walking with a guy to a car on the road side. They seems so close and intimate, holding hands and hugging while walking. I think that answer the situation why she rejected me at first. Maybe of feeling guilty towards her BF. But later cannot hold the seduction anymore and entertain me like a pro hahaha.

Who else get luck jackpot on the bus here? Hahaha...I’m signing out for now.