Part 2

3POV    (Flash Back)  (Random Room)

Geir: wait pops, I don't get it, if heroic spirits are as strong as you say they are, then doesn't that mean they don't need a Volund?

God was standing next to Brunhilda, on his left is Siegfried standing next to him.

God: the answer to your question is both Yes, and No, you see not all heroic spirits are at the same level of strength, they very from the different classes they are from, and the different skills and weapons they possess.

Brunhilda: classes, can you please explain.

God had thinking look on his face.

God: hmm, okay let's take Siegfried for example, Siegfried is a Saber Class servent, which means he is a master of the sword, there are six other classes as well, there is Lancer, master of the Spear, Archer master of the Bow, Caster master of Magic, Rider master of the Mount, Assassin master of Silent Killing, and last is Berserker the Mad Dog of War.

Geir and Brunhilda listend to every word, focusing on him.

God: Siegfried may be strong in his own right, but it depends on who he is fighting, Heroic Spirits are basically on the level of Demi-Gods, but they are not invincible, especially since you can only use Heroic Spirits of human origin and birth.

Geir: ohhh, okay I get it now.

God: anyways, the valkyrie's don't need to turn themselves into devine weapons, they're body will fuse with the Heroic Spirits Weapons.

Brunhilda: and I have just the perfect Valkyrie.

Infont of them were the remaining 12 Valkyrie's.

Brunhilda: step forth, Randgriz

Randgriz did as she was told.

Randgriz: yes, dear sister

God looked back at Siegfried.

God: go on, step tword her Siegfried.

Siegfried nodded, stepping tword Randgriz, they both were facing each other.

Brunhilda: no Siegfried hold out Balmung, Randgriz put your hands on the sword.