❀A Friendship Blooms ❀

HONESTLY, Most dream of becoming friends with Techno, but for some reason, it seemed casual to me. I was in a trance, and jumped of shock when techno asked, " Hey, You good, nerd?" I calmed down. " Yea. I'm fine, I just spaced out for a second!" Techno chuckled a bit, but he honestly sounded like a dying cough. "Dude What the fuck is that laugh?!" I Wheezed. " What do you mean??" He questioned, in a higher tone than usual. " Defensive Technoblade mode activate." I joked.

I made a weirded out face as I heard a shaky bruh. Then - I saw some dude getting mad at the chat when Techno and I won. I typed swiftly in the chat-

'shut up orphan'

And we both burst out in laughter. "Dude this orphan is getting destroyed!" Techno said in the same, higher pitched voice. I started laughing harder, and Tommy came in the room, confused at my loud laughter. "Oh, hi Tommy." I waved. "Oh wow its the childddd." I laughed at Techno's remark and Tommy made a grumpy as ever face. "Why am I always called a child?" He said in a cloudy tone. "Tomathy don't be in such low spirits!" I got up and gave him a playful shoulder bump. "I'm hungryy..." I raised an eyebrow. "Do I look like a maid to you?" I smirked, in contrary to his tired look.

"Sorry Techno, gotta blast." I hung up the call. Walking to the kitchen, I noticed tommy scrolling on YouTube. Opening the fridge; I noticed we had waffles. "Want waffles?" He mumbled a "Yeah." to me. I got the waffle maker we bought while at the store out, and popped some in. "Do you think Technoblade likes waffles," Tommy tapped his chin, inquisitively. I laughed, "What are you talking about?" He shrugged and paused, "Oh, you know." Huh? Ignoring him, I went back to making us brunch.

I sat down next to the boy once they were finished. "Tommy," His head shot up to look at mine. "You're leaving in 2 days.." I said in a poignant tone as I swirled my pancake on the fork. "Well-we can make the most of it, y'know?" I gave him a soft smile, and nodded. "Yea, you're right."

I took our plates to the sink and turned the faucet on, setting the plates down in the sink. I turned my head to face Tommy, attempting to spark small talk. "How's school?" He gave me a shrug motion. " Eh.. Same as always." An awkward aura filled the room. "Well.. Uhm- That's good." I said. No response.

Ever since the discussion of leaving, It's been more sad and awkward around here. We barely exchanged words and time felt slow. I sat on the couch, texting Techno.

🔪technothepig🔪➤This means you. 【Means techno.

➤What's up, Techno

【Not a lot , tbh, wbu

➤ we're on the same page dude

【my sleep schedule is down the dumpster

➤ I think tommy is sad or smth he's not really talkative

【 edgeinnit

➤DUDEEE NO LMAOOO

【 its true

➤should i go talk to him

【 yes fool

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I walked to the balcony, where Tommy was sitting. I opened the glass door cautiously, as if a monster were around the corner. Tommy was staring at the night sky, with the stars gleaming o' so bright. "Mind if I join you?" I smiled. He shook his head no, patting the seat next to him. "You seem gloomy, what's up?" He hesitated for a moment, but exhaled. "I .. I just really don't wanna go, okay?" He looked the other way. "I don't want you to leave either but your mother is more important than this silly hangout, Tommy.." I mumbled. I felt a sudden grasp on me, then noticed he was.. hugging me? I hugged him back, then releasing him and ruffling his hair.