The hospital

╭────── · · ୨୧ · · ──────╮

"Ah eri your up it's nice to meet you!" "Where am I?"
Oh, your in a hospital" "what's a hospital?" "A hospital is where we help people in need!" "in need?" "Yes in need since you're up now, how about we change your clothes so you can be nice clean and we can change your bandages".

Eri pov
After getting dress a very nice lady started changing my bandages, I decided to look around the room I was in till my eyes followed on a person with h/c hair they looked so pretty "Eri are you ok?" "u-uh yes I'm am I was wondering who is that over there?" "Their name is y/n" y/n? "Yep y/n isn't their name so pretty?" y-yea" "maybe you two should become friends" friends? "Yes friends now come on it's time for you two to eat, go wake y/n up and I'll come back with the food" "ok". Alright eri you got this just wake them there's nothing to be scared of..." umm excuse me are you ok?" "h-huh u-uh yes I'm am!" "Ok, I'm y/n it's nice to meet you!"
"I'm e-eri" "wow you have a pretty name!" t-thank you "aw you two are really cute together, well here's some food if you two are hungry oh and eri you have some people visiting you soon" "Excuse me but want about my parents?" "they were just here earlier but you were sleeping so they left" "o-oh ok" "thank you for the food!" "Your welcome eri"

A few minutes later
꒷︶ଓ︶꒷꒦⊹๑‧˚₊꒷︶ଓ︶꒷꒦⊹๑

"Hey eri? "Mmm?" "do you wanna become friends? "Sure!...so what now?" "I don't know aren't you supposed to have people to see you?" " yea I don't know where they are but I hope it's the heroes who saved me!" "saved you? " "y-yea they saved me from the b-bad man" "what do they look like? "well one had blond hair with black eyes and the other one green hair with green eyes, hey y/n can I ask you a question?" "sure! " why do you have bunny ears?" well some people said it's apart of my quirk but I don't know what a quirk is" anyways, do we have any extra clothes cause these clothes are kinda uncomfortable? *KNOCK* *KNOCK*

"Hi, Eri-chan! It's nice to see you again how are you feeling? "I'm f-fine I made a new friend their name is y/n!" "I'm y/n nice to meet you" "Oh hello I'm name Izuku Midoriya but you can call me Deku for short and this is mirio it's a pleasure meeting you!" "Mr. Deku?" "mmm?" " what are you doing with your mouth? .....

A/N NotesOk, so I need to ask y'all a question about the story one should y/n meet the villains or heroes first? second, what do y'all think about this story redo?🤨 and sorry this chapter is short I at least try to get my stories to 700 words now...

A/N Notes
Ok, so I need to ask y'all a question about the story one should y/n meet the villains or heroes first? second, what do y'all think about this story redo?🤨 and sorry this chapter is short I at least try to get my stories to 700 words now but I didn't this time but the next chapter will be longer I promise.