Showing - Chapter 16

After about a month of teaching, everybody had grown to like me!  Also, every class has gotten 10x better because of me!  Today was the fated day, we were going to the newly repaired, USJ!  I got on the bus with class 1-A.  "I got a bad feeling about this,"  I said out loud.  Everybody was nervous, especially after what happened last time.  Onko tried to cheer up the class by telling jokes.  The self-proclaimed Baku Squad was sitting near each other, talking about the previous incident.  We hopped off the bus and walked in.  To our relief, there were no villains.  We started heading to all our zones to train.  I headed to the mountain zone to learn how to jump off of rocks without damaging them.  Onko came up with a new move she called Bubble Bomb Barrage.  She swipes her downward at high speeds to create a slash of bomb bubbles.  She does this at multiple different angles to maximize accuracy.

I had started on my training when I noticed something.  There was a city zone I didn't see before.  "I'll have to go there next to train with the building instead of rocks."  After about an hour, I headed over to the city zone.  While training, I thought of an idea.  The idea was, instead of using a steel ball for offense, I'll use it for defense.  I threw a steel ball and manipulated air to create a lens.  It had worked!  I'll have to try that out later.  I started on my training again.  30 minutes later, I decided to help other students.  I went to the other side of the mountain zone to find Jirou, Kaminari, and Yaoyorozu struggling.  I ran over to them and asked.  "Do you guys need help?"  They nodded as I went over to Jirou.  "What do you need?"  She responded with.  "I don't have any problems."  I sighed as I went over to Yaoyorozu.  "I need to be able to create a lot without using too much body fat."  I sighed and replied.  "Just bring fatty foods with you everywhere.  I'm surprised you didn't think of that."  She said thanks.  "Kaminari didn't I already give you tips."  Kaminari looked sad.  "You did, it's just that I can't find anyone to build it,"  I replied.  "I'll build it for you."  He looked excited and said thanks.

Next, I went to the storm zone.  Tokoyami and Kouda were there.  They asked for some tips.  "Tokoyami, try using hand-to-hand combat a little."  I started.  "Kouda, you are already good."  I walked away.  I was on my way to Aizawa when I noticed something.  He was fighting a villain!  I quickly knocked him out.  He said thanks and said it's best to leave.  I screamed across the USJ.  "Time to Go!  Now!"  Everybody started running.  Within five minutes, everybody was at the door.  I went over to open it, only to realize it was locked.  "No!"  I yelled, getting everyone's attention.  I realized we were missing someone.

I looked to the plaza to see villains with Kacchan.  He was knocked out.  "Onko it's time,"  I said.  She nodded as we ran towards the plaza.  "Killer Queen!"  She yelled as she summoned her stand.  I started fighting a group of villains.  Before they could hit me, I was behind them and they were knocked out!  I threw a steel ball and pulled villains towards it.  They all started running away from the steel ball, escaping it.  I sighed as I ran towards a man with burn scars.  "Heh, weakling."  He said as he fired his quirk.  I almost got hit by the blue flames he fired off.  What I didn't notice, is that a girl with blonde buns was trying to stab me.  I looked behind me to see her.

ZA WARUDO: TOKI WO TOMARE

I quickly dodged her attack.  I was feeling a bit weak.  I looked down to see a stab wound in my hip.  I threw a steel ball to treat the wound.  Once the wound was treated, I didn't have any more time left.

TOKI WO UGOKI DESU

As time moved, they noticed I was gone.  I went over to another group of villains and defeated them.  I then saw a Nomu rushing at me!  It punched me, but it didn't hurt.  "This time you can't beat Nomu, he has extreme regeneration and shock nullification!"  Shigaraki yelled as I realized I was screwed.