4- Harry

Harry Edward Styles

She walks into work, her beautiful luscious brown locks curled into whiffs. Her tan skin beautifully finished and a huge smile locked on her face.

"Hey Styles," She greets me.

"Hello Pluvio," I let the nickname roll of my tongue. We both smile. I hand her a apron. Her puts it on.

"So your gonna wait tables, so you ask for their orders and bring it to me. I'll get you when the food is done. Bring the check to me and clean up after the customers and tend to their needs, besides suck them o-" She cuts me off.

"I think I got it." She says. I laugh.

"Alrighty then, also if someone bothers you, you need to tell me." I tell her. She nods. A customer walks in right afterwards.

"Look there is your first customer." I tell her. She smiles like a little kid and goes to help them.

| 4 Hour Time Skip |

She has done fantastic today, I'm really proud of her. She only has about 2 hours left of this shift and then she leaves me. :{

She walks up to me.

"Harry," She catches my attention.

"I thought I could handle this order, but they are bothering me." She says. I nod in fury and she points to the table with a familiar face. My face drops. I make my way over to the table.

"Thomas. Outside. Now." I tell him. He looks at me weird and then asks his friends to excuse him.

"What the fuck are you fucking doing here?" I ask him. He laughs.

"I'm just here to check up on ya Styles, you hired a new honey." He says. I roll my eyes.

"Yes Thomas I did hire a new waitress, leave her the fuck alone. Now what do you need to check up on me for?" I ask him. He raises his eyebrows in surprise. He yanks his shirt away from me.

"I needed to see how your doing with the assignment I gave you last week." He says.

"It's going fine, he pays his part. Now please leave my waitress alone. You're freaking her out. So please don't make me kick you out." I tell him. He nods. We make our way back inside. My eyes shoot to find Eden but I don't see her.

"Olivia, where is Eden?" I ask the other waitress.

"She went in the back room for a break. She looked pretty worked up." She says. I nod and go to the back room. Eden is sitting on a bench with her face in her hands.

"Pluvio what's wrong? Tell me beautiful." I tell her. I sit next to her and wrap my arm around her. She flinches. It makes me even more confused.

"Nothing, today has just been stressful," She lies. I don't believe her one bit.

"What actually happened Eden?" I asked.

"That guy, one of his friends I went to high school with, they said some awful things when my mom died." She says. It breaks my heart. I pull her closer to me.

"It's gonna be alright. They can't say those things anymore. I'm here. I'll fucking kill them if they some shit. Alright?" She nods in my shoulder. A few minutes later we stand up and head out to the bar. I walk over to Thomas and his two friends.

"Hi, sorry to bother you. Actually I'm not, please pay your bill and leave." I say with a cocky smile and turn around and walk off. I hear them all scoff but throw money on the table and walk out.

"You didn't have to do that Harry." She says.

"But I did." I tell her.

"Yes you did. 'M gonna finish up." She says. I look to the clock and see she has an hour and 30 minutes left. I nod.

| 1 Hour and 30 Minute Time Skip |

" Hey Harry, I'm gonna head out." She says. I look down and frown.

"Okay, text me when you get home and i'll send you the schedule for this week." I tell her she nods. She walks to the back room and changes and comes out with all of her things. She looked absolutely stunning. 

"Bye, Harry. I'll text you when i'm home." She says. I nod.

"Alright, Have a good night." I tell her. She waves and walks out.

| Time Skip |

She text me when she got home. I sent her the new schedule and we had a short conversation. I wish she would see me in a different light. Rather than just an annoying dude who turns out to be her manager, I think I might ask her out.

Right now I need to focus on James Hillyard and the problems he's causing me. I grab my keys and lock up the bar. We closed early tonight. I make my way home. I got a text from James' dealer telling me he didn't pay his shares this week. I decide my plan.

Tomorrow, I'll go to his house and confront him about the payments and threaten him with all the information I have. I could also use his daughter against him. That could work. Yeah, that's my plan. Good one Harry.

I spend the rest of my evenings like I usually do. Enjoying tv and porn naked and alone. I sound strange, but I swear lots of people do it. Especially when you have your own place. That reminds me I need to plan a weekend where I can go see my mum. God so much shit to do. I wish I was like Eden. She is an angel and she seems so put together. Maybe one day she will open up to me. I can only pray, even though I don't believe in god. Yes, I know I have a cross tattoo. That was only to make my mum happy. I ended up getting drunk and I text Eden.

Me: Eden, your so goregeousndj. I would fjrddmsling love to be yougndsnfn boyfirnendsjw.

Eden: Harry, quit drinking and go to bed you bloody mess.

Me: No jfnfn I wanfnt uoum to be hfjde w fme

Eden: Goodnight Harry.

God she is such an angel.

//Author's Note\\

Whose excited for Harry's plan? I know I am.

-A.L

Treat People With Kindness!