Chapter 1 Meeting them

I was sent to a mountain which had a demon in the house, but I heard that the people who went inside would only get injured or die from blood loss. I walked and on the road I saw a boy with a black to red fade shade of hair and a boy with blond hair. Hey he's kinda cute- WAIT WHA Y/N SNAP OUT OF IT ! Wait, are they wearing the corps' uniform?

"Um is everything ok?" I said, walking up to them.

"I will never marry you, I have a fiancé already !" a girl with black hair said shoving the boy with yellow hair off her.

"Wait wait !" the blond haired boy pleaded.

"Ummm ok....." I said, with a slight bland and confused look on my face.

"Sorry you had to witness this miss." The red haired boy said, turning towards me.

I noticed he was staring at my uniform, my uniform had long droopy sleeves like the mist hashira and a knee length skirt and a velvet red thigh high socks.

"Are you part of the Demon Slayer Corps too?" the boy said, his face lighting up a bit.

"Mhm, names Iguro Y/N rank Kinoe." I said stretching my hand to shake his hand.

"Kamado Tanjiro ranks Mizunoto and this is Zenitsu and he's the same rank as me." Tanjiro said, shaking my hand.

Suddenly the boy named Zenitsu jumped up from his REJECTED form and shook my hand.

"So where are you two headed?" I was a little curious.

"We're headed a little north from here to a mountain." Tanjiro said, pointing to the direction they were headed.

It was like fate wanted the three of us to meet since that was where I was headed.

"Oh cool do you mind if I tag along?" I asked, eager to make friends that aren't my brother nor his snake.

"Of course you can, we could have some company with us," Tanjiro said with a grin that radiated with joy.

My snake around my neck (like your brother) slithered a little adjusting itself from coming back from the corps. We walked for a bit until we saw a temple and three kids running from it.

I stopped the kids as they were crying. They quickly engulfed me into a hug, my uniform covered in tears.

"M-miss please h-help us !" the first child said, gripping onto my skirt.

"A-alright just tell me what happened ok." I said bending down, wiping their tears away.

They explained the whole situation to me and showed me where their brother disappeared to.

"Hmm alright, we are from the Demon Slayer Corps we're gonna help you out ok." I said, putting my hand on one of the kids' cheeks and caressing it softly.

The six of us are now standing in front of the temple's large doors. I slid the doors open and we were sucked into different rooms. I found the little girl from the three kids with me and a demon with hideous horns coming out of it's head.

"Hmmm a new meal was brought to me !" the demon exclaimed in joy, clapping its hands.(if you could even call them hands.

"Sorry not today demon, stay behind me alright." I took out my bright red blade and got in a defensive stance.

"Sun breathing Seventh form : Sunflower Thrust" I mumbled as I sent a powerful thrust with my sword, sending the demon's head flying.

"CURSE YOU DEMON SLAYER !!!" the demon said cursing at us.

As the demon's head was fully gone I felt a small tug on my sleeve.

"T-thank you for protecting me, miss." the little girl said.

I bent down to her height,

"No problem, it's my job isn't it." I said, giving the girl a pat on the head