Chapter 5

Izuku awoke feeling warm and comfy. He opened his eyes and realized he must've fallen asleep while studying. He got up quickly and opened the door and saw Aizawa sitting on the couch drinking his coffee. Surprisingly, Aizawa had glasses and Izuku was blushing like mad but he mentally slapped himself so he could try to stop. "E-Eh... H-Hi Aizawa-Sensei." Izuku said timidly. "Hey Problem Child." Aizawa put his cup down on the coffee table. "You were asleep for quite a while, it's already..." Aizawa paused for a moment to look at his watch. "3:45 PM. You've been asleep for maybe... about two hours or so. You might want to head home now." Izuku nodded quickly while blushing and speed walked to get his stuff so he could get out of his teacher's house. "B-Bye, Aizawa-Sensei!" Izuku said quickly before running out of the house, forgetting to close the door behind him. Aizawa was watching him run out of his house chuckling to himself. 

-----------------

IZUKU'S POV 

Ahhhh! That was so embarrassing! I don't even think I have shoes on, gosh dang it! Well, t should be fine, I'm already almost home. I ran more until I was home and crashed onto my couch assuming my mother was asleep since she works a lot. I decided to listen to music and read a book since I wasn't really tired. 

I read until it was about 7:00 PM. I got up and started to make a small meal for myself, along with my mother if she ever woke up soon and was hungry. I ate while reading my book and then afterward I was a bit tired so I went to sleep, too tired to train that night.

-------------

I'm so sorry it's been forever since I've updated! I was planning on updating weeks ago but I got sick and was too tired to really do anything, I'm also really sorry that it's short!