Chapter 2: Where is Deku

Now

It's been about a month since school started again and class 3A hasn't changed other than Mineta was kicked out, and Shinso has taken his rightful place. Everyone has just finished settling into the routine again and Mina wanted to have a sleepover in the common room to celebrate. She texts in the group chat that Aizawa has said ok, and that it will start at 6.

At 6:30

"Hey does anyone know where Deku is?" Uraraka asks. Everyone but Deku was there and they were starting to get worried.

"It is unlike him to be this late; it is rude to not let people know when you are behind. I shall go get him," Iida says as he stands up from wear he was sitting the floor.

He goes up to Deku room and knocks; when he doesn't get a response he puts his ear to the door and hears Deku mumbling something. Thinking he's probably taking notes and knowing that he won't be herd, he decides to go in. When he opens the door he hears what Deku was singing along to a song, "our conversations ain't long, but you know what is."

"Midoriya, um we are waiting for you to come down. Next time you are late –" Iida starts to say.

Deku hadn't realized that someone was there and he dropped his phone from wear he was laying on his bed; in the process unplugging his headphones causing Talk Dirty to play on full volume. "S-sorry, I'll be down in a minute," Deku says as he franticly tries to stop the song.

Iida is completely shocked, not just by what he just heard innocent Deku listening to, but also what he saw. His room was no longer covered in All Might stuff like it was just 3 weeks ago. There is now a big black and white picture of a bridge above his bed on the left. There is also album art all over the walls. The head of his bed is on the far wall and pushed against the left. He not has a forest green bedspread on his bed, and a desk against the right.

If Iida had just walked into anybody else's room, it wouldn't have surprised him

If Iida had just walked into anybody else's room, it wouldn't have surprised him. But he just walked into Deku's room. "I, uh, I am sorry," Iida slowly says in surprise. He then shuts the door, and slowly walks back to the common room, still unsure if he saw what he actually saw.

"Where is he, why didn't you get him" Todoroki said in his monotone voice.

"Sorry, ah, he, um, he's in his dorm." Iida managed to get out.

"Is he ok? Are you ok?" some of the others questioned.

"Let's just get this over with. Who cares what that damn nerd was up to," Bakugou complained

"Oh, sorry I'm late," Deku said as he waked in sheepishly.

"Ok now that everyone is here. Why don't we get started? Do we want to play truth or dare, or do we want to play never have I ever?" Mina excitedly asked everyone.

"Let's play never have I ever, I'll start." Kaminari responds.