Domineering, control freak - Chapter9

I woke up feeling like shit. I don't know how Damien felt like when he couldn't found me in the apartment and found out I left it open his fuck pad. What was I thinking? I can't be with a man who enjoys hurting women. Who enjoys dominating them. He clearly can not do that to me. It doesn't makes sense. That much of a capability of love in a man could turn out to be a... Sadist? Dominant? I don't know. Why would someone needs to this. I don't care actually. Whatever blows their skirt up. I have to end it. Now.

I stand up, put on some decent clothes on me-there might be a visitor- because of last night. I went to bathroom, I wash my face with dove. I make my way to kitchen and found two love birds kissing and eating waffles. Well, get a room.
"Oh my god, Amber! I didn't know you were here." She stands up and comes to hug me with a big shirt on her. Clearly fucked multiple times. The guy is so shy can't even look at my face, he has some boxers on at least.
"Hey, I came late, sorry. Damien problems. I guess we have a visitor." I say and face him, we shake hands.
"Sorry, um, this is Taylor." Not so much of a slow guy huh? I laugh inside.
"Hi nice to meet you." I say to him, he says hey back. Doesn't talk much.
"Um, I, I am going to gym in a few minutes, don't bother." I say and go to my room. Cause this was really awkward. I grab my bag and leave sending kiss to Hailey. Well Hailey scored nice.

At the gym, I do my usual work out. When I'm finished I face to Damien. What the hell?
"I knew you were here." He says and holds my hand, I immediately back out.
"Yes, this is my gym. So?" I say harshly.
"We need to talk. Now." He says and drags me out of the work out place to a empty room. How does he knows these places.
"Is this your gym?" I ask.
"Yes."
"So you work out here too?"
"No. I work out at somewhere else."
"So?"
"I own this gym, this is my place." He says arrogantly.
"Seriously? So this your fuck pad too? This room?" I say.
"Fuck. Amber. No! Look you don't understand." He says
"What don't I understand? You're a dominant, you like whipping women, tie them up, fuck them senselessly-" he interrupts me.
"No. I WAS a dominant, BEFORE you came into my life, I don't like hurting women and I don't fuck people senselessly. Sex is sensual and essential."
"So, what is this. Get rid of that room or there won't be me." I snap.
"I was going to. It's just, you don't even listen." He says holding my hand.
"I am listening now. Get rid of it."
"Okay, I will. I promise."
"Don't promise, get rid of it, until you do that, you can't see me. I am serious about this." Taking my hand off of his hands. His eyes filled with fear.
"I will. Okay." He holds me again.
"No! Stop. Get rid of it and then maybe you can touch me again?" I say and left the room in s hurry. Wiping my tears away.

Damien's POV
I left my apartment in a rush. Leaving Amber behind, all wet from our kiss, afraid and alone. I hate it. I drive to Miranda's hospital. She is a doctor. She is working late. I wait for her for few minutes.
"Hey, dammy. How are you." She says. Looking hot even now.
"Miranda, did you send this note?" I ask her giving her the note.
"Look, I didn't, for fucksakes why would I?" She says in a angry way, shocked.
"Because of the emails you've been sending and might found out about her and I jus-" she interrupts me.
"Damien. I have a dominant now, that I am perfectly happy with, emails were memories. I don't actually care, I can always found a man. I have a job to do, deal with it, it is not my problem, if I can help with something I will, but I just can't. Now, if you'll excuse me, I have to get back to work." She says strokes my arm and lefts me.

If this wasn't Miranda, who the hell send it? My ex subs can't. I know. They won't. I know them. A lot of them are married or in a relationship already. Who is it damn it!

I went back to my apartment. But I feel like I am lost. She isn't here I can feel it. I rush into hallway, my darkroom is open. Shit! Shit! Shit! Shit! She saw this. Of course she's left. I call her, few times but no one picks up. Oh god! What have I done.

There is a message in my phone.

See that, good job, I am getting what I want jack ass.
Not a friend, ;)

Same message like it used to before. Now I know who it is. And I'm gonna take him down. We'll see now.

PS FROM AUTHOR
Thank you for reading. Tell me what you think. Don't be shy please. You can send me messages too.
I don't bite. I wanna know what do you think.
Please get back to me.
Hugs
Erendiz