10

Days passed and its already their group study night. Renjun had to clean and hide something important. He heard a knock from the door and opened it. Revealing the nomin couple and jisung and mark. He let them in and closed the door but he saw a familiar figure outside.

He squinted his eyes and was about go outside. "Renjun, where are you going?" Chenle asked. Renjun sent an eye to the two and the two immediately gets it.

"Just outside. Im gonna check on something." He replied smiling.

"Take me with you."

"No." Renjun firmly said.

"Why?"

"Jaemin no. I can do it my self. Just.... enjoy yourselves here first i'll follow." He then send an eye to the two to which they nodded and continued to go outside closing the door.

He walked outside and close to the corner of the street. There he saw kaye. Qian Kaye, one of the kids at the Cell. He moved closer to her.

"Kaye long time no see. What brings you here?" He asked, smiling.

She smiled softly before saying. "Long time no see junnie. But im here to say they're back jun. Be careful. Let sicheng and lucas know. Also dont worry about the girls. We're fine. As long as grace and me are there. Jun please be extra careful."

Renjun stood there frozen and after a minute he came back to his senses nodding at her words. "O-okay i'll tell them. Dont worry about us. Also take care. Say hi to the girls for me kaye." He replied smiling. Kaye pulled back her hoodie to her head.

"I'll get going. Visit the cafe sometimes. I'll make you a regular." She winked as she walked back to her car. Renjun chuckling and waving his hands to which kaye replied with a bye wave.

Renjun checked the sorroundings then walked back to the house. When he entered the house they were all in the living room. Books and notebooks scattered on the floor. All of them snapped their heads to renjun.

"What was that?" Haechan asked. Renjun didnt say any thing and just signalled the two to talk privately by using his head then walked to the kitchen.

The two stood up quickly. "Wait here for a second. Just a personal talk with him ahaha." Chenle nervously said then procceeding to the kitchen. Haechan following.

Meanwhile the boys who were left there was confused. "I swear they have so many secrets and I just want to crack that open." Jisung said sighing.

"Thats why we are here right?" Jaemin said while smirking. After a few minutes the three still wasnt there.

They decided to sneak to the kitchen and heard "so we gonna go there?when?" Chenle asked.

"Maybe this tuesday. Is that okay with you two?" Renjun asked the two nodded.

"Listen guys we need to be careful. EXTRA careful. Especially that those crushes of you both are here." Renjun warned and teased at the same time. Making the four eavesdropping boys make a confused face.

"Shut up regina. Your crushes are here too." Haechan rolled his eyes. "Any gays. Remember what I told you. Okay? Also who will tell lucas ang sicheng ge?" Renjun sighed.

"Ofcourse you. Youre the brother duhh hyung." Chenle snapped his fingers.

"Alright alright. Im telling gege but im not gonna tell lucas"

"im going to tell him. So we are going to meet the girls! Gosh im excited." Haechan said while wiggling.

"Yeah yeah me too haha."

"Text yangyang so we can go together." Renjun said. Chenle immediately got his phone from his pocket.

"So?"

"He's coming." Chenle said smiling.

The boys who was eavesdropping ran as fast and as quiet as they could when they heard some faint footsteps coming their way. They go to their same positions and acted like they didnt do something. The three arrived at the living room and sat beside each other.

They were silently reading and the three started to ask some questions to each other about the topic. "Hey its not 36 its 32 look." Renjun said as he write the solution showing it to haechan and chenle. The two made an ahhh sound as getting it. Few hours later renjun decided to cook some snacks. Baked cookies. He placed the plate full of cookies on the mat.

As they were eating haechan suddenly thought about something. "Hey. How bout we play truth or dare before we sleep. Its saturday tomorrow sooo." He said making a puppy eyes. Renjun hated these games as he always lose. Chenle stood up and got a empty bottled water. Placing it to the center while they were adjusting to make a circle.

Chenle turned the bottle and it landed on mark. "Truth or dare?"

"Uhhhmm truth" mark answered. "Boooo weak." Jeno and jaemin both said. "Shut up. I wanna be honest." The two made a sound disagreeing.

"Do you like haechan hyung?" Chenle asked straight to the point making haechan choke on his own saliva and smacking chenles backhead. Chenle stayed unbothered waiting for marks answer. Mark nods slowly.

Making haechan blush and renjun and chenle send a gaze at haechan while smirking. Renjun dragged haechan and made him sit beside mark. Renjun ended up sitting between jeno and jaemin. Haechan turned the bottle and landed on jisung.

"Dare." Jisung said so early. "I didnt even ask yet. Make someone sit on your lap." Haechan said with a smirk on his face. Renjun looked at chenle and forced not to laugh when chenle blushed and glared at both. "Chenle hyung come."

That made chenle blush even more as jisung called him hyung. He made his way on josungs lap and looked away at jisung not wanting to let him see the pink tint on his face that now is red. Jisung smiled and turned the bottle and it landed in renjun. Renjun shut his eyes tightly and sighed.

"Tru-"

"No. No, now thats not fun. Dont copy mark." Haechan smirked.l making mark roll his eyes.

"Okay then dare." He gave up. Haechan giggled and pointed at jeno and jaemin. Renjun furrowed his brows and soon understood what haechan wanted and disagreed.

"No in the hell way hyuck. No. Nope." He made an X by his arms.

"What? He didnt even say anything yet?" Jeno was confused.

"He gets what i want to dare him to do. Right injun?" Haechan chuckled evily.

"Hyuck. Pls. Im - i-"

"just do it renjunniiee geee. You'll regret it laterr." Chenle teased. Renjun's heart was beating so fast.

"What will he regre-"

"Fine! I'll do it." Jaemin was cut off by renjun. Renjun rolled his eyes and sighed. Facing the two. Jeno and jaemin looked at each other then back at renjun.

"Close your eyes. You both." Renjun said with a glare.

"Wha-"

"I said both  of you close your eyes." The two closed their eyes. Renjun inhaled deeply then proceeded to kiss jeno and jaemins cheeks real quick. Then he sat in between grabbing the bottle and turning it.

Jeno and jaemin both opened their eyes and looked at each other with a smile or should i say smirk. Renjun was red so red. The bottle landed on renjun once again. He face palmed and let out a frustrated sigh.

"Do you like someone?" Jeno asked even tho it's obvious it's both of them.

"Yes I do, now please turn the bottle." Renjun sighed. He dont know how many times he sighed today. The game goes on and with out them knowing they slept on the living room floor.

................