he abducted me 1

Episode 7:

After 3 days

Tae's pov
Today was a very tiring day, I have completed my mission and ofcourse stressed a lot. I needed to relax myself and thought of heading towards the park. I found an empty bench and sat there. Few people were present in here and that's what I want. Anyways I'll come to the point. Already 3 days has passed out, my heart says that Y/N is somewhere in this park but I didn't believe it. I was busy gazing around the park, a familiar figure got stuck through my eyes but I couldn't figure it out who was it. I thought of going closer to that figure and see who really it was, my eyes got widen that the person who I wanted to meet was none other than Y/N. My heart started to beat faster when I saw her. I was following her from back, all of a sudden she stopped her track which made me to hid behind those bushes. I looked at her again still hiding in bushes and then I saw her, she made her arms wide open, closing her pretty eyes, her smiling pink lips, her smooth silky hair were landed on her shoulders and was busy enjoying the cool breeze in which I feel it.
End pov

Tae: oh God, only 1 and a 1/2 week got over and she got more beautiful. Why is my heart pounding so fast? Why?

I was sitting under the tree, leaning my back and enjoying my moment. I felt a gaze from someone but soon shrugged it off. Suddenly someone threw a paper ball on me from my back, which made me to take it, open it and read it.

Y/N: (smiling) yah! Jeon jungkook stop hiding and come out

Jungkook: finally you noticed me

(He sat beside of Y/N and his back was facing taehyung)

Y/N: of course, written as 'banana milk shake' and throwing at me is clearly understood that this work only 'the jeon jungkook' does

Jungkook: woah!your too intelligent Y/N

Y/N: (chuckles) yeah, I am

Tae's pov
I couldn't believe what I'm watching right now. How could have I never thought about her having a boyfriend. she's so pretty and gorgeous and of course she will definitely have one. Maybe they were in relationship recently in which I didn't get the news from Baekhyun. I smirked thinking of my next move and guess what? Yes I'm gonna steal her from him and make her mine. I looked into them again and my eyes got widen cause the person sitting next to her was none other than that evil maknae jungkook. My eyes were filled with all jealousy, cheeks were all red, lips were parted in a thin line and clenched my hands into fists.

And this is how I look like

I was so angry and ferocious at them and soon thought of a plan to abduct Y/N and keep her with me

End pov

Jungkook: yah Y/N, I want my banana milk (puppy eyes)

Y/N: I was waiting for this and at last you revealed it

Jungkook: so what's next?

Y/N: next is to get you what you wanted