My dearest

"Moonlit dinners, one of the most romantic date ideas, right?
What makes them even more desirable is having one with a significant other~" monoma whispers softly into your ears.

"Y-yeah" you blush, "why have you got something planned?" You ask hopefully

"That's for me to know and for you to find out~" he winks
"Here, put this on" he says, handing you a black blindfold. You warily put in on, tying it at the back.

His hand finds yours, as he guides you out of the room, in the car. "Keep the cover on baby" you hear as you buckle up. After a drive that feels like hours, the car stops, and he guides you out of the car and inside a building.
"Are we almost there~?" You hear yourself ask hopefully, you're damn tired of not being able to see.
"Almost baby, here~!" He says excitedly, leading you to a chair.
You sit down, excited to find out what this whole fiasco is about.

"Okay dear, take it off now" Monoma says.
Hurriedly you take off the face covering, to be greeted with a gorgeous dinner scene. The beautifully set table, sat next to a giant window, the full moon shining through.

"Omg babe!!! You didn't have to!!" You say looking up to your beloved.

"Are you ready to order?" He says smiling.

....

After a wonderful dinner, you sit by the candle light, drinking wine, basking in each other, idle chatter from the other lovers around you.

As the candle flickers, you see monomas body shift, curiously you look up. His eyes shine as it looks like he goes to grasp your hand, at the last second, you watch him pick up the fork left aside. He lifts up the silverware, hovering it over the open flame.

Intrigued, you watch him, wondering about what he's doing until the very moment you watch as he raises his arm up, before slamming the fork back down into your hand.
You cry out in pain, blood pooling out onto the white tablecloth, through tears and the clashing of shocked gasps and yelling from shocked bystanders.

"W-why..?" You sob, clasping paper towels to the pulsating wound.

All he does in response is grin, before trying to hold in laughter. He ever so gracefully falls out of his chair before he begins cackling, rolling on the floor.

Your hand starts to lose feeling as your tear stained checks hurt from frowning. Pins in needles are all that's left feeling in your hand, blood keeps seeping out, thick and hot. You start to lose consciousness and fall limp in your chair, serenaded but the obnoxious cackles that are coming from your once beloved.

You die lol