4 :)

*Corpse's POV*

"Anyway guys, thanks so much for the fun games, I gotta go!" Sykkuno says. "Me too, bye Sykkuno" I say, giggling, "bye everyone" I added, Sykkuno leaves the call and not even a second after I do the same thing, while I'm still on discord I decide to check my unopened messages. I've been talking to Jack a lot lately, he's such a nice guy.

I'm scrolling through twitter as I get a notification from discord.

*Hey Corpse! Guess you got your wish huh? That last game was amazing :)* My cheeks instantly flush, can this man get any cuter? I quickly type back *It really was, you did a great job framing Tina like that* Gotta keep my cool.

S: *Oh thanks! You did great that round too, I feel like no one ever suspects you haha*

C: *Thank you, I guess not.* I don't want the conversation to be over yet.. 
*Before I forget, I never got to thank you for listening to my music, means a lot! :)*

S: *O-Oh, you're welcome :) I really enjoyed the anime references in your song 'cat girls are ruining my life' that was really great*

I decide to shut down my computer and take out my phone, laying down on my bed while I continue talking to Sykkuno.

C: *You do, huh? Glad to hear it. Is that your favorite song or? ;)*
FUCK- Did I really just send him a winky emoji, what the actual fuck is wrong with me.

S: *Hmm, I think my favorite must be Miss you! The lyrics are a lot heavier but I really love that one actually. It's a shame you curse so much haha, can't play that on my stream*

C: *hahaha I mean, you could? It is dmca free*

S: *I could, but.. I can't? You understand, right?*

C: *I'm just joking Sy, no worries, I completely understand. Have you actually never cursed on stream before? That's so foreign to me* I smile while I type this sentence, thinking of Sykkuno cursing. It's impossible to even imagine, he's too wholesome for that.

S: *No, never, I actually don't curse off stream either, so it's not that hard*

Ofcourse he doesn't. 

C: *Ahh, I respect that. I mean... if I send you a picture of my face, would you cuss me out then? ;)* I'm not sure what I'm saying anymore, ofcourse I wouldn't send him an actual picture of my face. I've known him for 2 days. He's driving me to madness.

S: * U-uh w-w-what? You would send me a picture of your f-face?*

He's right, I wouldn't. Not knowing what to reply to this as I literally just said I would, I close my discord and decide to go bed. It's been a long day, we've been playing for hours and I barely got any sleep last night.

I lay down in my bed, arms hurting after hours of playing and voice hoarse from screaming in my own defence. That Rae girl sure is feisty and I'm not sure if I'll ever amount up to Toast, he's a very smart guy. I can tell that his friendship with Sykkuno means a lot to him, same goes for Sykkuno. They really seem very close. Maybe one day I'll be as close to him as Toast is, maybe. I smile to myself, thinking about all the times Sykkuno had my back today, we really do barely know each other and yet he defends me without reason to do so. I really appreciate it, it's always scary being the new guy. I drift to sleep, still thinking about Sykkuno, still smiling.

__________________

A/N: Hi! I just wanted to leave this here to apologize for Corpse's parts being this short, I mainly want to focus on Sykkuno's POV but I still like seeing things from both sides, just a heads up that Corpse's POV will always be shorter!

Thank you to everyone who's been reading! I appreciate it so much!! :)