Part 13

Kar also broke down son seeing laskhs state..

Kar:Bhai, you can't broke down bhai.. It really hurts to see my ruthless, strong, arrogant workaholic bro in a devastated condition.. He wiped those brimmined tears from his eyes and gathered all his strength to bring back his lucky..

He truly want his cheerful lucky back and determined to fade all those sad and hurt emotions that her munjkiin had gone through..

Kar:Bhai, its better we tell munjkin the truth..
She doesn't deserve to undergo these traumas..

Laksh:No.. Kar.. Its not a good idea
And I won't accept this.. Its my duty to protect her and I will. Telling her the truth is like pushing her from the cliff.. She will face the worst... He feared..

Kar:Even I had the duty to protect her bhai.. And we will..
But what if she came to know the truth from others..?
Do you think she will have the courage to face ?? She will be betrayed bhai.. I am sure she won't have the capacity to digest that..
She surely don't wish to fight back.. She eventually gives up..

Do you think she deserve to be in dark? Consider her situation bhai..she doesn't even have a single clue why you decided to divorce her.. What will she tell and console her soul? And now suddenly you are behaving closely with her and showing care.. Do you think she will be happy with this? No.. Munchkin will never think like that..she has been frightened,.. She will be questioning herself, how long will you care?

He gonna divorce me soon.. He won't like me.. These will be her thoughts that were nagging her day and night..

No.. She needs to know the reason behind your behaviour towards her. She can't live the life like this.. She loves you alot bhai.. And you are loving her more than your life that you decided to protect her by hurting both of you guys.. This will never results in a good way..

If you tell her the truth, first it will be hard for her to take in and I am sure she will be broken down..
But we will be there to support her, to console her, to fix her..

Above all the love which she is longing for will be there to support her.. She will be safe in your hands bro.. That's what she wish..
She wants your love bhai..she wants to be protected only in your hands..

Safeguarding her from far will only hurt her more..

From the time I knew munchkin she never believed in love and she never had a single hope that she will be lucky to get that treasure called love..

Many of our college mates proposed her bhai for her beauty.. Some for her character.. But she denied it.. She even feared to date someone.. All she need is long lasting true relationship..

I wonder how she accepted to marry you.. The girl who never believed and afraid to took the risk of dating someone has married..

Can't you conclude from this??
You broke her all insecurities and the wall she built around her heart

She loves you more than anything and above all she trusted you bhai..
That's the only reason she  married you.. She wished a happy future with you.. And as a result the destiny played another unfair game towards her..

She surely lost the happiness and the only reason she is surviving is for the children's welfare and the little hope of your return back in her life..

Please bhai.. Let us disclose everything to her tomorrow.. And I am damn sure we will protect her.. Please bhai..

Karthik argued his best..

Laksh who heard everything was tears in his eyes.
Those words pierced his heart and manifested the hurt his bachaa had gone through..

Those giggles, laughter, everything little emotions she carried through.. that she displayed like a mirror to him.. Only to him... And in return what he had done.. Only killed her emotions.. That she is living like a dead corpse..

He has his reasons.. Ok but will that heal her? Her wounds.
Her sufferings.. Will she forgive him? Will she..?

This question had made him restless for several days.. Wept out his sleep.. He even suffered the hell..

But she?? She had been living the hell and the light which she considered as him and let him in her life, she learnt that's the biggest mistake that she had ever committed.. And she endeavored  that and still suffering..

His bipolar behaviour towards her had left only the cobfusions. It again pierced the burnt wound..

What will be she undergone in these days?? Seeing him.. Working under him.. And his behaviour towards her..

How did she felt? The one she loves to infinity who asked the divorce in her very first day where she expected  of only colors filled life, he in return smudged her with kaala..

These realization  indeed made him regret his decision

Laksh:ok kar, we will tell her the truth tomorrow.. He finally decided.

Karthik who got his acceptance smiled lightly and hugged him tightly..

Kar:Nothing will go wrong bro.. Be strong.. And I am with you..

He consoled him and Laksh also felt the hope..

Next day..

Ragini got ready for office and was sitting in dining table,while the duo made their presence..

Kar:Morning munchkin.

Ragini:What munchkin? You call me baby right?she furrowed her eyebrows..

Kar who didn't expect this coming stamrmerd a bit..

Kar:Wo.. Ahh.. Baby, I like that.. You are like munjkin.. So I said..

Ragini who heard that had some unknown emotions building inside her, which she couldn't grasp..

She feels connected with that word..

Laksh:eat fast.. We had an important meeting..

He diverted her.. She also indulged in eating while Laksh saw kar and said,

"I am afraid kar.. Will she accept me after that?" he truly feared..

"lucky, have confidence man.. I will join you within less time.. She will understand everything.." he gave hope..

Laksh nodded his head and after completing their meal raglak went to the car..

Laksh drove his car to the park..

Ragini:sir, you are driving in wrong path.. She said..

Laksh:No bacha.. Today we are going somewhere..

His voice sounds low.. She could see those tension in his eyes and she doesn't want to question him  atleast for now..

They reached the park..

Hey guys, thanks for the patience and love.. This is what I can post for today.. I felt like I am missing the flow.. Can you please comment how this chapter is.. A little bit emotional one.. I think.

Love you all.
Kavish..