Baby Rohan

"Here're some great news for you! Or not... CEO of Luthor- Corp, Lena Luthor, will be officially taking over Obsidian North next Monday. Citizens from all over America were spotted protesting outside of National City's courthouse due to her return.
It seems as if the trail of the young business lady, ending with her innocence, was not satisfying enough for them... and we want to know what you think! Tell us all about it on our website-..."

Alex muted the TV with a groan, annoyed. "I hate this guy", she said and rolled her eyes. She walked, stressed, to the kitchen to meet Kelly.

"Funny... Kara and Lena hate him too", the psychologist wondered and grinned at her girlfriend.
She looked into Alex's uptight eyes.

The director was biting her lower lip very often this morning, and her attempts to keep her composure were helpless.

"Are you scared?"

"No", Alex responded, too quickly if you asked Kelly. She bit her lower lip again.

"Are you sure?"

Alex looked down and placed her hands on the kitchen table. "Yes..- no. Maybe a little..." she admitted, gashing her teeth.

Kelly walked around the table to get closer, placing her hand right on Alex's and feeling it. "Did you finish everything? Is it all prepared?" She asked her softly.

"For a three-week-old baby that's gonna show up in my house very soon and change my life for good?" The director ran out of air. "Nope".

"Alex...". Kelly's hand was moving up her girlfriend's arm, making its way to her shoulder. "This is a big deal, but it's also something that you've been wanting for a very long time", she told her and turned Alex by her shoulder so they faced each other. "Too long".

Alex's eyes flooded with tears, "I don't wanna fail him", she mumbled. She was talking about the baby that was about to show up at her door in a couple of hours. "What if I don't succeed at being a good mom?"

Kelly pushed lightly a glass of water to Alex's side of the table as she took a second to think about what Alex said.
Alex drank it all at once. Her breaths turned heavier and it seemed as if no matter how deep she'd take in the air, it won't be enough.

"Was your mom a good mother before she had you?"

Alex shook her head with understanding as Kelly pulled her in for a hug.

"She'll be coming over to Kara's place too, right? You should talk to her and ask for some advice", Kelly said quietly in her ear.

The two pulled away and looked at each other lovingly.
But there was an elephant in the room. And it was something that Alex feared to bring up due to her former experience.

Kelly knew what it was all about.
She'd heard a lot about Maggie and about what happened between Alex and her. She didn't mention anything though because she knew how stressed Alex would be anyway.
She looked down and swallowed, thinking. Her hand trembled as she scratched something off the table.

She could hear Alex's loud exhales as the director leaned backward and searched on the floor. She narrowed her dry lips.

"I-", they both opened at the same time.

"You go first", Alex said quietly.