Chapter 1

Hey guys this is my first chapter of Her name is Rose . Please comment ,share , and vote !
______________________________________
                           Rose 🌹

" Ok girly, I will talk to you when you come here tomorrow , bye cus love ya ! " Mia said through the phone , her voice as always cheerful.

Mia Thornhill is 18 years old a year older than me , she is like my sister no scratch that she is my sister , she has a twin brother Axel Thornhill . They both are so much alike not only by looks but even by character . Both of them are smart , funny , sassy , Loveable, extremely childish , and are the most crazy people I have seen in my life .

"Ok bye Mia and love you too , I will meet you soon . " I said and hang up . I threw my phone on the bed and lied down .

Mia and her family live in a place called Greendale , they used to live here with us in San Diego but then moved there since her mom got her job over there . I really missed them and now that we are moving there and we will be their neighbour , I am really excited.

We in the sense , my mom 'Jennifer Smith' and my little brother 'Aden Smith' . My mom is a beautiful woman ,she has blue eyes blond hair a amazing figure and looks really young for her age. Me and Aden look more like our mom and I am very happy that I didn't get any of the looks from that poor excuse of a father. I have blue eyes like mom and so does Aden. Unfortunately my hair is like my dad , but I do think of going blond. My mom is very independent and she has been through a lot , she deserves a lot but fate has other plans , my mom is a single mom ,now that my dad left us actually to tell the truth I am very happy he left , he was a pain in the ass for our family ,he was the reason we are moving and he gave us a very bad past to remember which is still haunting me every day . My mom is a doctor and she earns quite lot amount of money and she is 43 years old . Then there is my little brother Aden ,he is 15 years old and he is a great kid , he always understands the situation . And he is very smart and caring , I love him with my life .

We are moving to Green dale tomorrow and start a new life and leave all the bad memories back , but if I only could forget and move on .

With this thought I closed my eyes and let the darkness take over me .

____________________________________

I know it's small but it's my first chapter and I will try to give long updates . I promise the story will get good . Please tell me if there is any mistakes or suggestions I am open for all . Comment , share and vote !!!

Thank you and love you all 💗😊 !!