𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬 𝐢 𝐰𝐢𝐬𝐡 𝐢 𝐤𝐧𝐞𝐰 𝐛𝐞𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐢 𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐝

these are the basics to shifting !! like these are like the basics to know and there will be whole chapters based off things that need more elaboration !!  

ₓ˚. ୭ ˚○◦˚.˚◦○˚ ୧ .˚ₓ ₓ˚. ୭ ˚○◦˚.˚◦○˚ ୧ .˚ₓ

[SHIFTING TERMS]

◎ DR = desired reality (basically the place you want to go)

◎ CR = current reality (the reality you are aware in right now) 

ₓ˚. ୭ ˚○◦˚.˚◦○˚ ୧ .˚ₓ ₓ˚. ୭ ˚○◦˚.˚◦○˚ ୧ .˚ₓ

you need to believe

you are helping your subconscious to shift from one reality to another. it's easy to be sceptical about shifting, but that is not the best thing to do when you wish to shift into a whole other reality. you need to  believe in the process and help yourself to really hep you from going to small shifts into shifting to a whole other reality. 

you need to trust and believe that you have and will shift, regardless on wether or not it's in your desired reality,,

visualize, affirm and feel 

these are three things are the foundation of reality shifting. 

a lot of the methods you use have all three of these, and they really do help with shifting 

visualization

this is a tricky one for me to even tackle, cause it's so hard to explain and i have more tips if anything but nonetheless i will try my best. you should try seeing pictures and scenes playing in your head all in first person, it's like flashbacks going through your head kind of like. 

you can use pictures to bring your consciousness and then you or just use your pure imagination,,, there will be a chapter about methods for visualization,, 

affirm

affirmations are positive statements that are typically repeated or just said a lot to get yourself believe those said affirmations; like an example "i know i am one boring person" if you repeat it enough you will end up believing that you really are a boring person. this goes for jokes, even if you don't mean it you will end up believing it like if you joke that you are ugly (you are not,, and i know you are all beautiful people) 

there is most likely a really short chapter based off of how to make your own shifting affirmations, and the things you should avoid from those. 

feel

this is just using three senses to your upmost ability when it comes to really getting a feel for your desired reality. use your hearing, touch and smell or even taste but it might feel bizarre, so i don't really like using taste but if you want to try it go for it !! i mean hey, who am i to stop you lmao. 

smell will come into play into your script,, 

take breaks in between shifting 

you need to realize that shifting takes so much energy and it really takes a toll on your body if you end up shifting every single night. let me tell you it really does drain you, like sure maybe not physically per say but emotionally. 

THIS ALSO GOES FOR TRYING TO SHIFT!!! the process to shifting still drains you and you should be taking care of yourselves please,, don't try shifting every night.