Characters!

Y/n Arther- You
You have social media but don't use it very often. You 19 and in love with your best friend, you just can't get over how cute he is! You and Nick Austin have known eachother for 19 years (your whole life!). Your parents are in jail for drug dealing they just went into jain and have to stay in for 3 years! You're a social butterfly and love to make new friends. You live with your grandmother whom is very old. You don't have any siblings but your uncle is James Arther which is a plus in life.

Nick Austin-Bestie Boo
Nick Austin is your best friend and always has been. You've gone through everything together including, dramatic breakups, losing friends and family and exams. Nick is kind, sweet, loyal and comforting. Sometimes he can bale on you for his video games :-(. Nick is 20 and is dating Madison Beer.

Charli D'Amelio- Best friend
Charli D'Amelio is your best friend. You met when you both started high school toghether and has stuck with eachother through thick and thin. Charli is one of your closest friends but not as close as Nick. She is 15 years old and is dating Chase Hudson.

Dixie D'Amelio- Charli's sister
Dixie D'Amelio is Charli's sister your not very close but your still friends. Met in you and Charli's secound year of high school cause she was always out with her friends. Dixie is 17 years old and is dating Noah Neck ;-)

Noah Beck- Dixie's boyfriend
Noah is a giant (When I say giant I mean giant like as big as the sun, moon and earth all squashed toghether) simp for Dixie. He will NOT stop talking about her, honestly, everytime you go up to him he is either daydreaming or talking about how pretty her nails are. Noah is 19 years old and is dating Dixie.

Chase Hudson- One of Nicks close friends
Chase Hudson is a simp for Starbucks, Jeezo, you do not want to see him near a Starbucks don't even say it around him. Charli hates him for liking Starbucks but she still loves him. Chase is 16 years old and is dating the one and only Charli D'Amelio.

Kouvr-Bestie
Kouvr is always there for you and is super cheery all the time! She loves watching movies and begging alex for a child. She loves her new dog and will keep it forever (I don't know the name of the dog so don't go hating on me). Kouvr is 20 years old and is dating Alex.

A/N: Thank for still being here I'm actually really suprised that your here I thought you would've already got bored and moved on. I promise it will be a bit more interesting. If you have any ideas just dm me I'm bubblyxaustin I'm open for all. Enjoy. Wow 501 words. Just on characters! I can't spell so don't hate on me. Have a nice night and I'll post soon xx