ginny x reader

The song is how I think ginnys feeling during this one shot. :D
Anywayssss

It was the summer of 1995. Ron and harry were off goofing around somewhere like always. Ginny was sitting in the tree house that her father made her the year before. She kinda forgot about it after her fight with y/n. They were best friends but her mum and dad hated y/n "she's a bad influence" they would tell ginny. Arthur secretly liked y/n he didn't understand how she was a bad influence but Molly didn't like her so that was that.
Ginny's pov
I never really liked to be in the treehouse after me and y/n had that fight. I hate thinking about it but it's hard because lately I miss her so much. My thoughts were interrupted by a knock on the side of the door way.
Knock
Knock
Knock
I look up to see my favorite twins in the door way. "What's wrong gin?" they both say at the same times in a sweet silent voice. "It's nothing I was just"- I was interrupted by George. "You miss her don't you" he says. "No I don't she says she hate me. Why would I waste my time on a friend that does not like me?" "Because your in love with her! Why can't you see that ginny you love her you need her?" Fred shouts out. Before I could even say anything I hear mum shout "it's lunch time".
I walk into the kitchen I don't know what mum made but It sure smells good. "what did you make?" Ginny asks. "Your favorite mac and cheese." Mum says in a sweet voice she loves to make muggle foods it's her new favorite thing. All of the sudden i was shoved to the ground "hey what the hell!" I look up to see harry towering over me with his hand out I reach for his hand and he pulls me up "i- uh thank you" you're welcome he says In a soothing voice. I've always had a tiny crush on harry but it was never major it was always exaggerated by ron. My thoughts were interrupted again by a loud knock at the door
Knock
Knock
Knock
Desperate to get away from Harry before I say anything dumb like "shoelaces" I run to the door "I got it!" I say while rushing to the door as I open the door I freeze it was y/n this was the first time I saw her since we got into that argument "who is it?" Mother yells from the kitchen "it's no one it it was just the wind" I spit out before walking outside and closing the door behind me.
Y/n pov
"

I can see your mom still doesn't like me." I say as I roll my eyes "I'm not sure if I even like you right now" ginny blurts out while crossing her arms "that's uhm what I came here for I wanted to apologise to you I miss you. Do you think you could forgive me?" I ask in a soft tone. "You called some horrible names y/n why should I forgive you?" Ginny asks annoyed "because-" she cuts me off "I uhm have to go inside to eat if you want we can talk about this in the tree house meet me there in 30mins." Ginny walks back inside while I head off to the tree house.
Ginnys pov
I walk back inside and quickly try to finish my food before heading out to the tree house I make it to the latter "y/n" I shout then I see her head pop out from the tree "cmon I need to talk to you get up here" she shouts to me as I climb the latter. I think I might tell y/n about my feelings now I can't deny them anymore.
Y/n's pov
"Hey listen I wanted to apologise I know it's not your fault your parents don't like me and I shouldn't have blamed that on you and I deeply regret calling you thoughs name the truth is that-" I was cut off ginny had kissed me to shut me up I slightly leaned deeper Into the kiss
Ginny's pov
I kissed her make her shut up I quickly pull away "y/n I have to tell you this.. I'm I'm in love with you y/n and I always have been "ginny that's why I came here I came here to tell you I love you"