Chapter 1: a second first impression

"Is that a tampon or a dick?" I asked him annoyed after he put it in. „Why do you always – fuuuck – have to be so mean" Kise moaned and I smirked.

*Akashi's POV*

I heard someone scream when I finally reached the second floor of the dorms. I spent the last 2 years in Italy, where my aunt lives. So I was new at university and searched like an infinity to find the dorms. I left the elevator and searched for my room, when the screams became louder. After a few seconds I realized that it wasn't a scream.. – someone moaned like he would be shot. It was a strange voice. I somehow couldn't tell if it was a girl or a boy. I was walking through the hall while I looked down on the paper I received to find my room. I didn't look up and so I bumped into something really hard, but before I could say a word I was pushed backwards and fell to the floor. I looked up and saw two blue angry eyes staring at me. "You blind?!" the boy furiously shouted and when he walked by, he stepped onto my fingers. "This little bitch didn't satisfy me, so out of my sight, fucking ginger" he said grimly while he put on a shirt which covered his tattoos on the upper body. What the actual fuck? I may have been away for some time, but everyone knows how to treat me.

"You moan like a girl" I said when a blushing Kise ran out of the same room like this fucking boy, with nothing but a towel around his waist. When he noticed me his eyes widened and he gave me his hand to pull me up. "Aka- Captain!" he screamed and smiled. "What are you doing here? Do you visit me?" – "I would never" I answered as coldly as always. But Kise didn't care about me not being friendly towards him, he never did, he just smiled. "I'm going to university here" I told my old teammate. His eyes lightened up and I knew he was happy to see me, but then he got a strange expression and looked away. "Your date?" I asked the blond guy and pointed towards the elevator. "You didn't recognize him, didn't you?" he sadly answered and looked down. "Did we play against him?" I asked confused while we were searching for my room, which I luckily had for my own. I really wanted to know who that guy was. I will destroy him. "Kind of..." Kise said and seemed to worry my reaction if he told me who it is. "Tell me, damn!" I shouted and slammed my hand against the desk in my room which caused the taller one to shiver. He really feared me.

After I tried to force him to tell me, Kise just ran out of my room, and I wasn't the type of man who ran after another. He will tell me. I am his boss, I won't accept a no.

And so I'm once again sitting here in the cafeteria with Kise. "Feels like middle school, don't you think too?" he asked me and laughed. But suddenly 4 guys appeared behind him. Midorima. Aomine. Murasakibara. Haizaki. "You know your not allowed to do that, Kise" Midorima said and fixed his glasses. "How friendly. The whole team came to greet me" I coldly said and inspected them. Why were they here? "This is going to be so much fun" Aomine said and burst into laughter. "What the hell is going on" I angrily asked. And one second later someone threw a fork not even 1cm past my cheek and into Kise's shoulder. What the actual fuck. "I can't recall myself that I allowed you to sit here, Ryota" the strange boy from yesterday said. This was my chance to show him who the boss is. I stood up but he pushed me down by my shoulders from behind. "Hands off, or I'll break them" I dared, but he was faster and twisted my wrists around. "I said it once and I'll say it again: out. Of. My. Sight., Sei" He whispered into my ear. The way he called my name reminded me of someone. But not in a million years I thought this could be him. He would never dare to act like that. But before I was able to think about it more, suddenly my chair was turned around and the blue haired boy sat onto my lap. "Kuroko." I gasped. "Your nightmare" he said and licked over my ear which made me shiver. But after he gave me a deep look in the eyes and pushed a piece of my red hair back, he suddenly slammed his fist into my face and I fell within the chair backwards where I crashed against the floor. The last thing I saw was Kuroko talking to the still bleeding blond guy who held his shoulder. "His instructions were orders. But my orders are law." he calmly said right before I passed out.