08: 𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐛𝐢𝐝𝐝𝐞𝐧 𝐏𝐚𝐢𝐧

A/N:
Thank you so much for 1.9k reads! I'm super happy and glad that people are coming back to read more. Also, make sure to remember to leave votes!

Check out my other stories: Taming Red and His Sin!

HAPPY HOLIDAYS BABES! 🎄

"𝙵𝚞𝚌𝚔 𝚘𝚏𝚏" -𝙻𝚒𝚊𝚖 𝙳

"𝙵𝚞𝚌𝚔 𝚘𝚏𝚏" -𝙻𝚒𝚊𝚖 𝙳

I walked into my house, quietly trying to close the front door only to forget about the alerting alarm system.

"Your back Liam, what a surprise." My wife sarcastically stated as she gazed up at me for a brief second then went back to chopping the onions.

I rolled my eyes and shrugged my coat off, letting it fall to the ground. I kicked off my tight-fitted shoes and unbutton my shirt as I started my way up the stairs to my bedroom.

Closing the door behind me I couldn't help but smile at the morning I had. My mind played pictures of my little Chanel moaning and riding me raw. My seed dripping out of her sweet cunt and her legs shaking vigorously.

I ran my hands over my smiling face as I dragged myself to the bathroom. Brushing my teeth, I shifted my shirt collar over to reveal purple and red marks on my neck from Chanel.

"She did a number on you didn't she?" I heard my wife's voice chuckled.

I glance up at the doorway through the mirror to find the Blonde barbie leaned against the bathroom doorway with a stupid smirk on her face.

I rolled my eyes and leaned over the sink to spit the toothpaste out before wiping my mouth with a washcloth and faced her. "She did me good." I smirked licking my dry licks before pushing past her.

I heard her scoff from my closet. "So you're choosing a homewrecker over your own wife." She pouted.

I gritted my teeth together. She dared to say such ignorance. She cheated first. She lied. She's the manipulator, the bitch. I can't leave her because she is a threat to my business, reminding me of the stupid favorite that got me in the cut.

"We could have had a family Liam! But you-"

I stomped out of the closet with my shirt halfway done and the tie straddled around my neck.

"NO! Don't you fucking dare! You cheated. You tore us apart. Don't lay this on her!" I seethed out, pointing an accusing finger at her trying my hardest to handle my temper.