🎄 Chaper 1 🎄

Christmas passion

Christmas passion.

It was strange the fact that he was so worried about these dates, normally he would be anxious, excited and incredibly happy, the last month of the year was about to start, and the Christmas fever would start to take its toll on him.

But ... why was he so worried?  The answer was much simpler than expected, it was the first Christmas in their now new home in the castle of the older couple, adding to that it would be the first Christmas that vampires celebrated after spending most of their lives away from everything.  contact with the outside.  He had to give them one of the best Christmases of their eternal lives, but last but not least he would be the first to spend next to his vampire boyfriend.

In conclusion he had a lot to worry about.

His mother Dottie would have taken him to the nearest city to buy everything he needed for that month, of course they had previously consulted with the castle owners about how Christmas was celebrated in this part of the world.  To Tony's surprise and excitement, it was not only limited to the 24th and 25th of that month, but the 6th and 26th were added, so the celebration would last longer than usual, although that was not exactly what the wallet thought.  from his parents.

Once informed about what is being celebrated that month, they got down to work, they had a lot to do, and even more so with many tenants who would never have celebrated this event, which was exciting and curious in their eyes.  And as good Americans that they were, they would celebrate it in a big way.

The patriarch Sackville-Bagg, upon learning, showed a little interest, as well as shared a small anecdote from hundreds of years ago when he was younger than now, remembering how it was that mortals celebrated those things that he did not fully understand but to  It was a time of respite, given the chance that around this time the vampire hunters were taking a vacation.

On the other hand, Mrs. Freda Sackville-Bagg found those days full of light and color, accustomed to leading an eternal life full of darkness, fear and a little melancholic, she could not help feeling a certain attraction towards the holiday, especially if she could celebrate it with her beloved.  family and friends.

The first-born of the three brothers did not see much sense and logic at first, but after a long and detailed explanation from Tony, he managed to capture the interest of the vampire boy, assuring him that he would help in whatever way he could.

Anna, for her part, saw it as something warm, full of love and awe, which was to be expected, the parties of vampires were not compared to those of mortals, so she decided to teach the entire clan about those dates  so special.

And last but not least her beloved boyfriend, at first he had emphasized the fact that vampires were beings that by nature belong to the dark side, and therefore did not possess a God or believe in any, the fact of celebrating a birth of the  Son of God, it seemed strange to him, and once he knew what was necessary he liked it more than he expected, so he simply could not wait for the day to come.