Select All
  • Paralyzed - HP
    15.6K 333 2

    The war has finally ended people go back as if none of it ever happened but what if there where someone who had to pay their part by living it every night in the dreams, what if there save come round broken and not the same person he was before, how will anyone react to way he has become or will become - C.W.

  • Broken Souls
    7.4K 232 9

    Love story of Harry who is broken by his uncle and Snape who can't show emotions even while he want so much. I am not native speaker but I think English is the best language to show that what I want so sorry for mistakes.

    Mature
  • Not Everything Is As It Seems.
    101K 2.7K 26

    In the wizarding world, soul mates aren't uncommon. Everybody has one. However finding them is hard. At the age 15 every young wizard goes through their inheritance. Either a creature or magic one. What happens when Harry goes through his, and realizes he was living a lie for the past 15 years and his true family are...

  • Corrupting The Lion
    338K 8K 14

    Coauthor: KAT 🥰😘(We make a great team!) What if you were told your whole life that a part of who you are is not only "Not Normal" but disgusting? Been corrupted into thinking part of you is wrong? What if now you're in a place where that part of you is fully accepted? What if corruption could be good, when it's cau...

    Completed   Mature
  • Harry Potter and The Mark of the Serpent
    102K 2.6K 11

    October 31, 1981. Everyone remembers this day, the day where the Boy Who Lived, Aiden Tobias Potter defeated and vanquished Lord Voldemort once and for all. Harry James Potter, twin of the BWL is left in the shadow of his brother's fame. Little did they know even Albus Dumbledore makes mistakes.

  • Beloved (a drarry fan fiction)
    78.8K 1.6K 8

    8th year Hogwarts. When Harry comes into his inheritance, to many's shock harry is a very rare and sought after male omega. He becomes very excited to come across an alpha's scent, one that drives him crazy. When an omega smells a scent that drives them crazy, the alpha that smell comes from is a perfect mate for the...

  • They Left Me to Burn: So I became a Shadow Phoenix(Harry Potter Story)
    43.7K 1.2K 7

    I DONT OWN:HARRY POTTER, SONGS/PICS USED No one knew until it was too late. Let me tell you where it began. It begins when Hadrian Albus Potter is declared the Boy-Who-Lived and Harry James Potter the Boy-Who-Died for he saved the Dark Lord from death. But Harry did both. That day marked the life of abuse and neglect...

  • 🐍Basilisk Venom💧
    83.6K 2.6K 12

    During his second year, Harry Potter defeats a basilisk in the Chamber of Secrets. But, during the fight, the basilisk landed a nasty bite on the boy's shoulder. After going back up to the castle, the venom took over, and Harry Potters gets extraordinarily sick. After finally waking up from a coma, everything seems fi...

    Completed
  • The Dark Side - Tomarry
    44.5K 1.1K 2

    Harry Potter is gone. After going to Gringotts, he changes sides and changes his name. He joins his mate at the top ranks of the Dark. Set in fifth year onwards.

  • Life is Hard
    51.2K 1.4K 8

    Harry has just gone through an creature inheirnce. Not only does he find out that his life has been a lie, but the people he thought were his family used him. Now he has two week to find to find his mate or else he will die. Will he find his mate in time ? And what's this about dragons?

  • A heated end to the war
    81.5K 2.4K 4

    Posted to both fanfiction.net and archiveofourown.org under ClarisseSelwyn and Clarisse (transnymphtaire) respectively. Plot by request: Omega!Harry goes into heat during the battle of Hogwarts, Voldemort is an alpha Warnings: suicide mention, alpha/beta/omega dynamics, implied sex

    Completed
  • Cold Days
    47.9K 1.3K 12

    Harry potter had the worst beating of his life when his godfather Sirius died he loved him and hated Bellatrix for taking him away from Harry, Voldemort's on a walk through the woods when he comes across Harry dying and asleep what does he do, he feels a possessive nature t'words the boy and the need to help so that's...

  • The essence of red poppies
    72.8K 2.9K 8

  • the boy who was Stolen
    117K 2.2K 7

    Harry goes through a shocking inheritance who are his mates . . . what is his inheritance . . . is harry really Harry James potter . . . read to find out I suck at descriptions I don't own Harry potter I'm Sirius :) (ALL DAH PUNS!!!!!!!)

  • Harry Potter✓The Snake holding A Dragons' Heart Book 1 *Drarry*(hiatus)
    196K 4.2K 18

    Adopted by Blood Name: Harry James Potter Adoptive father: James Charles Potter *died* Adoptive mother: Lily Sparrow Potter nee Evans Birth Parents Name: Hadrian Salazar Riddle (Pureblood) Father: Tom Marlvlo Riddle aka Voldemort(Pureblood) Mother: Bellatrix Raven Riddle nee Black (Pureblood) Powers: Parseltounge-50%...

  • I'm So Sorry
    448K 8.8K 26

    Harry goes through his inheritance and finds out that he's been lied to and who his mate is. What will he do? It's set in the goblet of fire

    Completed
  • 𝐌𝐚𝐥𝐟𝐨𝐲 • The Boy Who Had No Choice
    324 31 9

    Draco Lucius Malfoy is the boy who had no choice. After the Battle of Hogwarts Draco has been arrested and waited three months before his trial began. This is the redemption of Draco during his trial in which all the good he's done to help the golden trio is finally shed light upon. Was Draco Malfoy the bad guy everyo...

  • Wrongly Accused
    590 18 2

    What if Harry didn't win his trial? What if the Ministry, determined to get him out of the way, sentances him to Azkaban? Will he break? Will he go crazy? Will the Order save him? And if they do, will he ever be whole again? Disclaimer: I do not own Harry Potter, all rights go to J.K. Rowling.

  • Werewolf Harry Potter
    144K 2.8K 13

    At the end of his 2nd year, Harry hears a horrifying conversation between his friends and the Headmaster. During the summer Harry finds out his friends betrayed him more than he thought. Might update the description later on. Disclaimer- I own nothing but the plot, all characters belong to JK Rowling Warnings- Beating...

  • baby (drarry) (cg/l)
    223K 4.4K 19

    when a spell goes wrong draco is left with a headspace, harry is forced to care for a little

  • Daddys little boy (Drarry) {DDLB}
    1.9M 41K 44

    This is a DDLB story (daddy-dom, little-boy.) Daddy Draco Little Harry. Harry has had the little space since he can remember. though he never knew what it actually was. he'd just fall in sometimes and act like a kid. mostly when he is in the common room or alone. Helps with his stress and depression. he'd cuddle his...

    Completed
  • You said I was cute
    82.6K 1.8K 12

    Draco Malfoy has been using the room of requirements to help him and well Harry Potter saw and may be able to help.

  • The Black Bunny
    46.6K 465 7

    https://www.fanfiction.net/u/1271215/Windseeker2305

  • Silent, but still there
    95.4K 2.7K 6

    During the Halloween night when Voldemort went to the Potter home, it wasn't Hadrian that was declared as the Boy Who Lived, rather his twin sister, Hannah. Hadrian grew up neglected while Hannah got everything. How will this change when Hadrian begins at Hogwarts? - I own nothing except plot and Hannah. All credit fo...

    Completed
  • The Gift of Malfoys
    238K 5.6K 16

    What if Draco and Harry make amends in first year? What if Lucius learns Harry's been abused? What if they take him in? Dumbledore!Bashing. SomeWeasley!Bashing. Granger!Bashing It follows the book closely for a bit, then deviates. P.S. THERE ARE TWO CHAPTER TENS. DO NOT PANIC!! hahahaha panic........

  • Silver Tongue
    14.8K 294 5

    Author: ShadowHiddenByTheMoon sources: https://www.fanfiction.net/s/9609212/2/Silver-Tongue Disclaimer: The Fanfic is not mine. Credits to him/her. I own nothing.

  • Adaptions
    68.8K 1.7K 6

    A disabled Harry enters Hogwarts and takes the castle by storm.

  • The Boy Who Never Lived
    648K 21.9K 48

    Proffesor Snape turned and stared at Harry, one eyebrow raised. "Mr. Potter! Are you paying attention?" "Y-Yes, Proffesor." "Tell me what would you get if I asked you to add powdered root of Asphodel to an infusion of Wormwood?" Snape asked, knowing that the first year wouldn't know the answer. "I-I don't kn-know...

    Completed
  • Harry Potter's Other Aunt!
    716K 16.6K 31

    {COMPLETED} Harry has another aunt who is magical! Can you believe it? When his aunt Katherine found out about how her nephew being treated by her little sister Petunia and her family she was ready to blow her top and beat that manipulative bastard Dumbledore! *** NOTES: [Harry Potter fanfiction] Disclaimer do not own...

    Completed