Selecionar tudo
  • A Snake's Son
    979K 32.4K 47

    *** CURRENTLY UNDER REVISION *** What if Harry didn't turn out how Dumbledore expected? What if he was changed by the horcrux and his experiences at the hands of the Dursleys? What if Voldemort got there first? A dark Harry fan fic with a father son relationship between Harry and Voldemort (it develops through the sto...

    Concluídas   Maduro
  • The Silver Snakes
    543K 15K 37

    We all know the story of Harry Potter, but what would happen if he was betrayed? Harry Potter is betrayed by those that he held dear, only a few remaining with the boy. After being beaten to within an inch of his life Harry leaves the world he knows behind. With a new family behind him and a new look on life Harry's l...

    Maduro
  • Beyond Time
    243K 10.2K 20

    Post war Harry finds himself devoid of any goal. To know what he should do now he goes to room of requirement and through vanishing cabinet he descends to past. de-aged and lost Harry finds himself in front Wool's Orphanage in the summer of 1941. That is why its said think what you ask for. you might get exactly that.

  • Black Emerald
    74.9K 2.9K 9

    During the summer right after second year, Harry gets sent back to live with his relatives, the Dursleys. When a magical inheritance flaming his relatives to a burnt crisp after dealing with merciless beatings, Harry runs out. He goes through many changes all-leading up to a different Harry Potter than we imagined. Wh...

  • The Strength of a Bond
    134K 3.9K 8

    Harry goes through his inheritance on his birthday one night at the Dursley's. Unfortunately, the Dursley's decided they had enough of him and decided to end it. Harry was on the verge of death,but his knight in black robes*cough cough*Tom*cough cough* saved him. Harry isn't who everybody thinks he is.Harry isn't even...

    Maduro
  • A heated end to the war
    82.3K 2.4K 4

    Posted to both fanfiction.net and archiveofourown.org under ClarisseSelwyn and Clarisse (transnymphtaire) respectively. Plot by request: Omega!Harry goes into heat during the battle of Hogwarts, Voldemort is an alpha Warnings: suicide mention, alpha/beta/omega dynamics, implied sex

    Concluídas
  • I Solemnly Swear I'm the Dark Lord's Son
    497K 13K 52

    Diablous Sirius Riddle, or Harry James Potter, heir to Hogwarts, his life just got a LOT bit weirder. With Aunt Petunia and Dudley as the good guys, Dia's life couldn't be any better, until he gets to school...... UNDER MAJOR RECONSTRUCTION/EDITING. MAJOR PROPS TO MY EDITOR/READER FOR PUTTING UP WITH ME.

    Concluídas
  • Family Of Sorts (A Wattpad Featured Drarry FanFiction)
    204K 10.7K 9

    Draco Malfoy is struggling to balance life running his father's company and time at home with his son. Can Harry Potter, his new au pair, do anything to change this? Drarry/Harry Potter Fanfiction. Non-magic AU. No smut. 10.5K words.

    Concluídas
  • Black Truth [READ DESCRIPTION]
    2.8M 115K 44

    Link to original story: https://www.fanfiction.net/s/1837793/1/Black-Truth And, with bated breath, Draco traced the silver line down one more step in the family tree. Draco Lucius Malfoy... the third full blooded Veriae in the Malfoy family... and future life mate of Harry Potter. HD SLASH No HBP

    Concluídas
  • When my mate was taken (drarry)
    257K 8.1K 21

    Draco Malfoy is lucky. He met his mate when he was two. His name was Kovus Riddle, and he was totally in love with him for two years. Except Draco didn't realise that until Kovus went missing. Now Draco's fifteen, in desperate need of his mate. Will he ever find Kovus again? Harry Potter often feels as though he's n...

  • You Found Me: A Tom Riddle × Harry Potter/ Dramione Fanfiction (WATTYS 2017)
    40.9K 1.2K 9

    In the summer of 1983, Bellatrix Snape nee Lestrange gave birth to twins. The boy, Thomas "Tom" Tobias Snape. The girl, Ariana "Aria" Evelyn Snape. The proud parents welcome their children into the world, as happy as ever. Until one month later... Find out what happens in You Found Me I own nothing but the plot and th...

    Maduro
  • Truth & Lies (Harry Potter)
    70.5K 1.9K 6

    Harry Potter comes into his inheritance. All his life he has been lied to and forced to become someone he isn't. What happens when he shed his former self and becomes someone new? Dumbledore bashing, Weasley bashing. Harry is dark

    Maduro
  • Veela (Drarry fanfic)
    2.8M 86.5K 24

    Draco Malfoy is a veela. He has to keep this a secret, but more importantly he has to find his mate. From the moment his inheritance kicks in at seventeen, the more time he spends without his mate, the more pain he will endure. I know this is a really crap description but the story itself will be better I promise!

    Concluídas
  • A Potion Gone Romantically Wrong [Drarry] Original-Incomplete(Discontinued)
    132K 5.4K 18

    Snape assigns Draco as Harry's potions tutor but something goes wrong when Harry tries to make a transformation potion, the potion switches his gender. Now Draco has to hide the fact that Harry has turned himself into a girl while under Draco's supervision. Draco takes Harry and hides him as a new Slytherin girl and s...

    Concluídas
  • Pitch Black or Not? Completed!
    654K 19.7K 33

    I do not own Harry Potter. This is a boyxboy fanfic. If you do not like it then do not read it. Harry has never felt at home with the Dursley's and he is about to find out why. Dumbledore has been lying to him about almost everything. Maybe from this new revelation the boy who lived can stop being such a celebri...

    Concluídas   Maduro
  • Truly A Death Eaters Son
    493K 16.7K 49

    A boy lost in a world his own going by another name. That is till his inheritance comes into play. Once Harry Potter, now Heiro Yaxley. How will he take the change? Will he accept what is going on? Will he run away from his problems? Who are his real parents? Read and you will find out

    Concluídas   Maduro
  • Moony, Padfoot, and Prongslet
    194K 7.2K 13

    Harry Potter was born into a rough time in the Wizarding Community. Lord Voldemort was in power and far too few could match his strength. Harry had been prophesied to be the one with the power to bring down the Dark Lord, ultimately causing Harry to lose both of his parents at the mere age of one. Harry, for his own...

    Concluídas
  • The Embrace of a Father
    145K 3.5K 9

    Harry Potter has never known his family, but what happens when his dad returns in his fourth year right after Voldemort is awakened? What if he turns up right in the middle of the crowd when his only son appears clutching the dead body of Cedric Diggory? Read to find out. Disclaimer: I do not own anything Harry Potte...

  • The Marauders Through Time
    133K 3.1K 11

    Lilly Evans had no idea that the marauders were going to break her Time turner and that they would all be transported to the future together. Or that she would would find out she dies in the future and that her husband will be........... James Potter!!!

  • a Harry Potter the next generation story (COMPLETED)
    259K 4.9K 29

    COMPLETED. this story is basically about the children of the characters of Harry Potter. they live the their lives on Hogwarts with enough Drama. getting drunk, taking revenge, doing stupid things. it's basically living like a teen. :) this is the old story of RoshanHPNerd. disclaimer: I do not own (most of) the char...

    Concluídas
  • Snape's Secret
    3.9K 144 3

    Severus Snape has a secret, only Draco Malfoy knows the secret. He's the father of Draco and Harry. But Draco Malfoy isn't who everyone thought he was, Draco Malfoy is really Sirius James Snape, he's the twin broth of James Sirius Snape, but who's James?

  • Facts about Harry Potter that you didn't know
    27.2M 866K 554

    In this book you'll finds some facts about Harry Potter characters that you probably didn't know. Enjoy! Disclaimer: I own nothing

  • Harry Potter Instant Messaging
    338K 9.8K 5

    This is just a fun...blurb I guess. It is my idea of online chats between all of the Harry Potter characters, if they had instant messaging. I claim no rights to any characters.

  • Hinny Love Story
    268K 4.7K 33

    Harry and Ginny After The War; Hinny Forever

    Concluídas
  • Lily Potter (Harry Potter FF)
    634 22 2

    Lily has never been extraordinary. At least compared to her family. With a dad that killed off the world's most evil wizard, and is currently Minister of Magic, it's hard to not be known as "Harry Potter's daughter". But add on her brothers, insanely smart James and quidditch star Albus... She is just related to the f...

  • James Sirius Potter: Birth Story
    309K 4.1K 31

    A Harry Potter Fanfic. Harry Potter and his newly wedded childhood sweetheart Ginny Weasley, are in for the shock of their lives when they discover they are expecting a child. Read as their relationship is tested, as the pair face trails and tribulations, and discover more about themselves, as they anticipate the...

    Concluídas
  • Romione and Hinny's Future
    59.4K 1.9K 16

    Everyone wants to know what happens to the Golden trio after their kids leave for Hogwarts. Well this is the book to read! WARNING: HAS HINNY, ROMIONE, AND SCOROSE FEELS

  • A Master Of Mischief ~ George Weasley Love Story ~ Book 1
    4.6M 100K 100

    Maddie has grown up without her mother and father, living with Remus Lupin. Her father is Sirius Black and sometimes she wonders if he even knows that she exsists, but that is the least of her worries. Her best friends, Fred and George Weasley, are causing trouble, but not just pranks. As Maddie begins getting older s...

    Concluídas
  • Living in the Past: Lily Luna Potter's Story [DISCONTINUED]
    66K 1.6K 22

    Lily Luna Potter has never been normal, even as the only daughter of the Chosen One and one of the members of Dumbledore's Army. So when she finds a Time Turner in her grandparents' house at Godric's Hollow, she is brought back to a time that she never dreamed she would get to see - the Battle of Hogwarts. But hiding...