Select All
  • Sebastian! I Order You To Tell Me Your Story (Sebaciel)
    90.4K 4K 38

    "Sebastian how come you know everything about by past life but I know nothing of yours?" The young Earl asks as his Butler pours his tea. "That's just far to personal my lord." The Butler replies. "Sebastian! I order you to tell me your life story!" "Bocchan...." A/n Art is not mine credit goes to whoever it belong...

    Completed
  • I Am Not Your Master; I Am Your Partner: A (Neko) Dan and (Human) Phil Series
    30.2K 1.2K 68

    This series begins with present day and tells the origin story of a young neko boy, Dan, and his partner, Phil, through reflections of the past, including the evolution of the unique and somewhat taboo relationship between and human and neko. Human/Neko, Love and Friendship, Romance, Male/Male, Lovemaking, Adversity...

    Completed   Mature
  • Oh The Throne? You Keep That.[BL]
    789K 41.9K 41

    As a politician who needed to give people kindness to make him stronger. Jin did just that from F rank soul power to a power house of SS Rank. He stood close to the pinnacle. But sadly dying before he could reach that stage. Being assassinated he thought all was lost, until he reincarnated as the second prince of Zu...

    Mature
  • Kissing Booth [BoyxBoy]
    8.2M 279K 38

    (BOOK ONE OF THE KISSING BOOTH SERIES) Scar Patterson has everything that a boy could want - good looks, a smoking hot girlfriend and a full time scholarship to his dream school. In an attempt to raise money for the football team's new uniforms, Scar hosts a kissing booth at the town's Carnival Week. It's the perfect...

    Completed
  • McLovin' [BoyxBoy] [Completed]
    7.6M 323K 22

    "Your name is Kenneth Kentucky and you work at McDonalds?" I glared at him, "Would you like Fries with that?" He began laughing hysterically and I sighed impatiently, waiting for him to stop. Suddenly, he stopped and then, putting both his hands on the counter, staring right into my eyes, he whispered, "I'd like Frie...

    Completed
  • Broken Hope (boyxboy)
    16.6M 653K 60

    Keegan is a boy who loves affection. He's usually quite peppy and excitable, but everything in life has turned against him. He ends up locking away his emotions and making himself distant from the world, trying to avoid further suffering. He's left a shell of his former self, struggling to get through life. He decides...

    Completed
  • His and Only His (Editing)
    146K 4.3K 36

    I will never be yours, your nothing but a monster. You will always be mine and no one will ever stop me from what is mine. I will always get what I want and you are what I want.He all but growled at me. My name is Skyler Martin and the day my family and I moved was the day my life changed. It was the day I meet M...

    Mature
  • My Own Personal Guardian [werewolf boyxboy]
    561K 15.4K 22

    Wyatt's life was never the same when he came out to his family and when he was outed to his entire pack by the future pack Alpha he, it only got worse. He was picked on constantly by his peers and treated like an omega from his pack. His family was no better they completely ignored him. So Wyatt did what was best for...

    Completed
  • once upon a Bet?! (boyxboy) (mpreg) (Under Editing)
    402K 16.5K 39

    'once upon a time' used to start a wonderful story. 'happily ever after' a term used to end a fairytale where two who loves each other end up being together ever and after, or a character got a happy ending. let us see if this story starts as wonderful it should be and end with a 'happily ever after', shall we? I Ivan...

    Completed   Mature
  • The King's Assassin (B×B) [Book 2 of the Lethal Passion Series]
    318K 10.2K 45

    "Eat." I ordered as I pressed the spoon against his lips but in return, earned a cold glare from him. Before I knew it, his arm swung out and knocked the spoon and bowl away from my hands, causing the soup to spill all over the floor and the porcelain bowl to smash into pieces along with the spoon. "What the hell man...

    Completed   Mature
  • You're the mafia princess?! (boy x boy?!)
    64.9K 1.2K 8

    There was an endless fight between five powerful clans in the land. They were the Dragon clan, the Fortune clan, the Lotus clan, the Wolf clan, and the Fire clan. All five were evenly matched; none would lose, and none would win either way. In the midst of their war, they became tired of their fight and have finally...

  • Jock + Nerd [BXB]
    1.4M 40.6K 27

    *GOING THROUGH MAJOR EDITING CHANGES* •Highest Ranking: #8 in 'bxblove'• ~ Lucas is new to the town of Lakeville were everyone seems to know each other. But at school was a different story... everyone classifies him as the "New Nerd." His love for books and knowledge makes him gain that nickname, but he grabbed Jason'...

    Completed
  • Bite Me
    10.4M 416K 36

    Werewolves and vampires don't mix, or that's what Kieran Callisto, a seventeen-year-old vampire, has believed all his life - until he falls for the Alpha's son. ***** When Kieran meets his new classmate, Mason Kane, he bristles with an unexplainable...

    Completed
  • BULLY & His Crush (Boy x Boy) [COMPLETED]
    22.6M 695K 29

    "Ethan." Aiden pauses. "I want you." He softly bites my ear. "I want to kiss you more than you will ever know." Trying to avoid the daily beatings of the school bully can be challenging. But what happens if the schools bully has a crush on you?

    Completed
  • Silence Says | ✓
    327K 17.9K 16

    Toby didn't like to talk to people or look them in the eye. He didn't need friends. Or did he? Shipped off to summer camp, Toby had more new things to get used to than he could deal with. Could his cabinmate, Noah, offer the support he so desperately needed?

    Completed   Mature
  • My Personal Little Devil (boyxboy)
    264K 10.1K 16

    Luke is a successful young man who lived an average life, until one night when he finds a demon named Cerin, who was nearly dead. After being brought back to health by Luke, Cerin becomes attached to Luke and will do anything he possibly can to repay him and make him happy. How will Luke deal with this little demon wh...

    Completed   Mature
  • "My Naive Little Butler" (Boyxboy)[Completed - Edit Ongoing]
    1.9M 67.6K 45

    Being a highly skilled butler with nothing in mind but to serve his master, love isn't listed in Lay's dictionary. But having a blunt, straightforward and a romantic guy for a master, everything went sideways and unexpected for Lay himself and the word love worm it's way to him. Dive into a whirlwind of love, hat...

    Completed   Mature
  • Learning To Love Him (boyxboy) (Completed)
    1.2M 46.6K 58

    Corey Harrison has always been a powerful and driven young werewolf, being the future Beta of the influential Galaxy pack. Another thing Corey has always been is straight. So what happens when he finally finds his mate... who happens to be male? (Book before this: Amarelo Blood - not a must-read to understand this boo...

    Completed
  • My Vulnerability (BoyxBoy)
    424K 12K 19

    I could feel his stare in the back of my head. It was so obvious that it was painful. He frightens me. I could try running but he would catch me. I could try hiding but he would find me. "Theres nowhere to go, give in" he told me. He wrapped me in his cold embrace and buried his face in my hair, taking a deep breath...

    Mature
  • He's a Jealous Wolf (BoyxBoy)
    1.2M 48.3K 28

    {Completed} Break-ups are hard. They are even harder when you have a jealous ex who refuses to let you move on. Carter was heartbroken when his boyfriend, Alex, came back from summer vacation and broke up with him without warning. Something changed within Alex over those few months, something supernatural. When Arch...

    Completed
  • The life of an omega
    55.3K 1.8K 1

    Eren Yeager, a 16 year old boy having to face normal teenage problems as well as the issues that come with being born as an omega. Eren moves and starts new. He thinks little of his destined one called a mate but he doesn't know that they are soon to meet. This is an aot fanfiction and also a omegaverse AU. The story...

    Mature
  • The Wife
    4.2M 141K 75

    Hisoka can be a little bit... creepy. At least that's everyone's impression of him. But what happens when they find out that Hisoka's got a family waiting for him? Just who is this crazy woman who married Hisoka? And will she put up with his antics for much longer? Changed and edited from xReader to xOC

    Completed   Mature
  • Death God System
    235K 2.6K 16

    In an unknown land.. far from the scrutiny of knowing eyes... Death was rearing its head once again... A young man on Earth had met with an untimely demise, his soul taken and tampered forced into a strange body on a different plane. He didn't know what he was or who he was. Follow along his journey to unravel the my...

  • You, Me and The Universe
    3.5M 135K 104

    Lin Xiao unfortunately died by accident and was bound with the system. The wishes are simple, the rules are simple, the host is simple. He's a simple man so why would the golden thigh cling to him like a leech? ----- By: CLEO M. (A/N: A big credits and thank you for Pinterest for the picture, and for the artist. If...

    Mature
  • Please Don't Leave Me.
    732K 22.2K 57

    Harry lives in complete fucking hell. He's become nearly completely broken. He doesn't want anyone to know. But what does he do when he finds out he's not even completely human? How will he hide his scars from his new best friend/lover? What secrets doesn't he know? Why is Ron such a jerk sometimes? The group of the a...

    Completed   Mature
  • The Artist
    274K 8K 25

    My smirk fades when his eyes well with tears and he clutches the small parchment to his chest. [SNARRY] [COMPLETE]

    Completed   Mature
  • Royalty ~ Ongoing
    68.2K 2.5K 13

    Hadrian Evans is an orphaned half-royal. His mother, Lillian Evans, died birthing his stepsister, Lillian Potter. He hasn't an idea of who his father might be, but it's definitely not James Potter. Not only is Hadrian a bastard, he's also a widow. Will Hadrian ever find love again to fulfill his husband's dying wish? ...

  • A heated end to the war
    82.4K 2.4K 4

    Posted to both fanfiction.net and archiveofourown.org under ClarisseSelwyn and Clarisse (transnymphtaire) respectively. Plot by request: Omega!Harry goes into heat during the battle of Hogwarts, Voldemort is an alpha Warnings: suicide mention, alpha/beta/omega dynamics, implied sex

    Completed
  • Disingenuous | A Harry Potter Fanfiction
    493 37 1

    When Harry Potter comes to Hogwarts he is sorted into the house Ravenclaw. At first, he was relieved he was not in Slytherin. That was until he realised that he was not who he first thought. That's when he meets Tom Riddle.

    Mature