**1**

~Y/N~
Texts:
*Unknown wants to message you*

Y/N: Um.. Who is this?

???: Your soulmate

Y/N: Um what?

I put my phone down as I rolled my eyes. I picked up my book that I had put down.

???: Bored of me already?

Y/N: What do you mean?

???: You looked away
from your phone.

Y/N: How did you know that?

I looked around the room and I even looked out the windows.

???: You won't find me princess.

I frantically looked around the room. "Where are you?!" I said as I kept looking around. I exhaled hard as I tried to calm down.

Y/N: Can you at least let me sleep in peace?

???: I guess... Sweet dreams Princess

~Time skip to morning~

I woke up, thinking about what happened last night. "I wonder who that was?" I said as I looked at my phone. There were no new messages.

"Hm.. I guess I will just get ready for school." I walked down the stairs. Jisung walked out of the kitchen.

Jisung is my brother. We live together without our parents. We never go in our parents room. We have promised to each other to never go in there and so it has just been like an extra space.

"Good morning." Jisung said, smiling. "Morning.." I replied "Did you sleep well?" He asked, tilting his head slightly. "Um.. kind of. I had a bad dream.." I replied, sighing. "Oh? What was it about?" Jisung asked. "Let me tell you.." I said before I started to explain the dream.

~Dream~

I started the dream, "waking up" in the middle of the forest on a small, grassy spot. "Hm?" I looked around. I felt as if someone was watching me. I started to feel really cold. Like it was slightly windy. I shivered.

"Are you... okay?" Someone walked out of the shadows. "Who.. are you?" I asked looking up at the boy who was now standing in front of the line of trees.

"I am... a friend." The boy smiled. I looked at him, confused. "You don't.. look.. familiar?" I said to him. He chuckled a bit and walked closer to me, slowly.

"Um.. what are you doing?" I asked. The boy didn't stop. He just kept walking towards me. I tried to slide backwards as I was sitting on the ground. He crouched down to my level. "U-um..?" I asked shakily. "You can't escape-..." He said before being cut off.

"Hey!-" I heard someone yell then I woke up.

~Dream over~

"That was the last thing I heard before I woke up." I said to Jisung. "Hm.... What did the guy look like?" Jisung asked. "Well, all I remember is that he had like light-ish brown hair." I replied. "Anything else?" Jisung asked.
I shook my head. "No." I said. "Well Let's go school." Jisung said.

Jisung and I walked to the school building from the house. On the way, I bumped into someone. "Oh!- I'm sorry..!" I yelled, softly as I looked up and backed away. He looked familiar for some reason. My head started to hurt. The boy looked at Jisung. He paused then looked at me. "No problem." He smiled in a smirking kind of way and kept walking the other way.

"Um.. Okay." I said as I held my head slightly and sighed. We kept walking to the school. "Are you okay." Jisung asked. "Yeah. Just a headache." I replied.

We soon arrived and we walked to class. We got there right before the bell rang. We sat down. Jisung sits right next to me in the front of the class.

~ Class Starts ~

"Hello Class!" The teacher said. "We have a new student joining today." She says after as she motioned the new student to enter the room. Almost the whole class was looking at the door.

The same boy that was in my dream, and that also ran into me, walked in. I gasped just enough for Jisung to hear. He looked at me. "What's wrong."

"Why is he here..?" I thought to myself, not replying to Jisung.

~ Jisung ~

"We have a new student." The teacher said. "Oh yeah Jaemin is Transferring." I said to myself.

The new student, Jaemin, walked in. Y/N gasped. I looked over to her and she looked shocked. "What's wrong?" I asked. She didn't reply.

"Hello, My name is Na Jaemin. Nice to meet you." The boy at the front bowed. "Okay. You can sit right there." The teacher pointed to an empty seat in the back. There was an empty seat beside Y/N. I'm curious why she picked the back seat.

~~~ ~~~ ~~~ ~~~

Sorry for the cliffhanger 😂😅🥲

This is my new book!! I know I am writing/ finishing books at the moment but I was really excited to start this one.
Hope you enjoy!!