**2**

~ Y/N ~

"What's wrong?" Jisung asked. I didn't reply. "Um... Y/N?" I heard him ask. "Oh... Um... Nothing. I just... forgot something at home. No biggie." I lied. "Hm... okay." Jisung rolled his eyes.

Jaemin waved as he walked past me. I raised my hand slightly and waved back. Jaemin chuckled.

"Okay so! Since Jaemin is new. I need someone to show him around the campus." The teacher said. "Any volunteers?" She asked. "I and Y/N will!" Jisung raised my hand along with his. "Um, Jisung..?" I whispered. "It's okay. You're not doing this alone. What's the problem." Jisung asked. "Oh, nothing.." I said quietly.

I looked back and saw Jaemin talking to a group of girls beside him.

~ Time skip to lunch ~

I felt a tap on my shoulder as I was putting my books in my locker. "What do you want Jisung?" I said while turning around. "Oh!" I jumped back into my locker. Jaemin was standing there, really close to me. He smiled. "Y/N... Is it?" He asked, smiling. I nodded. "U-um...Yeah?" I looked down. Jaemin tilted my head up pushing up my chin. "You were supposed to show me around?" He asked. "Um... Jisung is coming. If you can wait." I said.

"Oh. He told me he was going to his house for something he forgot." He smiled as he spoke. "Oh? Why didn't he tell me?" I asked. He shrugged. "Um... Well. Let's go." I said as I motioned him to follow me.

~ Jaemin ~

I walked out of the classroom. Jisung stopped me. "Hey. Since it is lunch right now, I have to go to the house. Can you tell Y/N for me? I am hungry." He asked. "Yeah. Of course." I nodded. I walked down the hallway. I saw Y/N at her locker. I walked over and tapped her on the shoulder.

"What do you want Jisung?" She asked as she turned around. "Oh!" She jumped back into her locker. I chuckled a bit. "Y/N... Is it?" I asked, smiling. "U-um.. yeah..?" She stuttered a bit. "You were supposed to show me around?" I asked. "Jisung is coming if you want to wa-" I cut her off. "He told me that he was going to his house for something." I smiled. "And he didn't tell me?" She asked confused. "Hm... Well. Let's go." I smiled.

~ Time Skip ~

* End of school *
"Hey. Do you want to go to your house and let Jisung know that I've seen everything around campus?" I asked. "Um... How did you know he was at my house?" She asked. "O-oh! Um... Just a guess... He seems like he is your brother. I just assumed." I replied quickly. "Oh... Well then. Let's go." She said as she walked out the door. "Where do you live?" I asked following her. "Oh um.." *Says her address* "Oh. Heh... I live around there." I lied. "Ooh really?! Cool." She nodded.

We arrived at Y/N's house. We walked in. "Do you want to sit on the couch and I'll go find Jisung?" She said. I nodded. "Do you need anything?" She asked. "U-um... Do you have any coffee..?" I asked. "Um... Coffee?" She looked confused. "Yes. I love coffee." I smiled. "It's like 4 PM but okay. I'll go make some." She smiled and walked into the kitchen. "Thank you!"  I said.

* A few minutes later *
"Do you want anything in your coffee?" I heard Y/N ask. "Can you just add ice?" I asked after. "Mhm. Sure." She replied. She brought me a glass with iced coffee and a straw. "Thank you." I smiled as I grabbed the glass, quickly. "Hm... It's been a while. I wonder what Jisung is doing?" She said as she walked up the stairs. I suddenly remembered the secret.

I jumped up and ran up the stairs to follow her. She opened one of the doors. "Jisung... I thought we said not to-" She said but I cut her off. "Hey... Are you sure he is in there..?" I grabbed her hand and tried to pull her away from the room. She walked in anyways and pulled me with her.

~ Y/N ~

I opened the door of my parents' old room. "Jisung... I thought we said not to-" I got cut off. "Hey... Are you sure he is in there..?" Jaemin asked. I looked at him and he tried to hold my hand and pull me away. I walked in. "Huh...? He's not in here. But he's not in his room either..? You said he came to the house right..?" I asked as I looked at Jaemin. "U-um..." All of a sudden one of the bookshelves moved.

"U-um, Jisung..?" What room is that?" I asked. "U-um..." Jisung stuttered and looked at Jaemin. "It's nothing," Jisung said as he smiled. There were voices in the room, having conversations but I couldn't hear what they were saying. "Who is that?" I asked. "Um. It's no one. I put a tv in there and I just forgot to turn it off." Jisung said. "Let's go and talk about school," Jaemin said. "Oh. Okay." I nodded and walked out of the room and into the living room, Jisung and Jaemin following me.

~ Time Skip To Nighttime ~

* Yawn * "I'm tired..." I said rubbing my eyes. "Are you ready to go to sleep?" Jaemin asked. I nodded. "Can you get to your room okay?" Jaemin asked. "Yeah." I nodded as I walked up the stairs.  I got to my room. I walked in and changed into my sleepwear. I sat down on the bed and started to get on my phone. Someone suddenly walked through the door and it made me jump. I looked at the door and it was Jaemin. "How did he know which room was mine..?" I said to myself.

~ Jaemin ~

"I'll be right back," I told Jisung as I went to check if she got to her room okay. I walked upstairs and walked into Y/N's room. I noticed that she jumped. She was looking at me confused. "Is everything okay?" I asked. "Mhm. Um... How did you know this was my room..?" She asked. "Oh. Um... Jisung told me." I lied. "Oh. Okay." She smiled and went back to her phone. She looked like she started to text someone. Suddenly my phone made a ding sound. I took it out of my pocket and I saw that I had gotten a text from the girl Jaemin told me about. I didn't want to text back yet so I waited. I put my phone back in my pocket and looked back at her. She was looking at me. "Well. I will let you sleep." I smiled. "Can you turn the light off when you leave?" She asked. "Sure." I nodded and turned around to leave. "Sweet Dreams." I smiled but she probably couldn't see. I walked out the door, turning off the light.

~ Y/N ~

I decided to text the mystery person. They haven't texted since last night. "Are you going to stop texting me now..?" I texted. Then I heard Jaemin's phone ring. I looked at him and he took his phone out of his pocket. He looked at his phone then put it back in his pocket. "Well, I will let you sleep." He smiled. "Can you turn the light off when you leave?" I asked. "Sure." He nodded and turned around to leave. "Sweet Dreams." He said as he walked out the door, turning off the light. I grabbed my phone and noticed that the guy hasn't texted back yet. "Hm..." I said to myself. Suddenly, the person texted back.

???: Of course not. I want to meet you.

Y/N: Meet me?

???: Yeah... We will meet soon.

Y/N: How soon. Have we met already?

???: No not yet...

Y/N: Can you tell me your name?

???: Hmmm. I don't know if I can tell you yet...

Y/N: Well... Goodnight then... I'm going to sleep.

???: Sweet dreams, princess.

I soon fell asleep.

~ Jaemin ~

 I texted the mystery girl as I walked down the stairs. Jisung walked up to me as I finished texting her. "Who are you texting?" Jisung asked. "The person you told me about" I replied. "Oh. Hm..." Jisung said. "How do you handle it?" I asked Jisung. "Hm? Handle what?" Jisung asked. "Oh! Being around her? I know how to control myself, unlike someone." He said hinting to me. "Okay. Okay. That's why I drink coffee. I can handle it." I rolled my eyes.

•~~•~~~~•~~~~•~~~~•~~~~•~~•

I updated the book again. I hope if you read this book that you enjoy it! Stay tuned for more updates ^^