chapter 2 : The party

God why is he staring at me is all I could think .  All I've wanted was to be noticed , maybe not this much . I decided to asked for a hall pass . "Mrs. Huls may I get a hall pass ? " . " Yes . what do you need it for ?" Mrs. Huls ask . " I need to go pee " I said in a quieter voice .

As I made my way to the wash room I felt like someone was following me . I turned around and saw Nick . " What do you want" I sounded like I was trying to get the whole school to hear , luckily no one did . " I want to go to the wash room ?! " seid Nick  in a confused voice .  "Ohh . I thought you were following me . sorry " he smiled at me and said "That's ok " .

The bell rang while I was in the washroom.  So I went out side to meat with my . but when I went into the hall way . I saw Vanessa and her friend Marlii . They are the most rude people in school . My friends and I call them the "mean girls " we swear they have a burn book .

I went out side and looked for my friends . They were beside my car waiting for me . Tay asked me " Are you going to Nicks party " I knew she would freak out if I said what party so I just said " Yha . when is it again " . " Tonight ! " seid Rachel in an excited voice .

As we where getting ready for the party . Kimberly said " I think the new guy likes you " I  told Kimberly " I don't think he does" . Tyler yelled " Yes he does . when you where leaving I saw him glanceing over at you . I started to blush . " Omg Dylan you like him !!! " said Rachel . " So what if I do ?! " I asked . They all laughed , I joined them .

When we arrived at the party there where tuns of people there . I was the first to walk in Nicks house is so big and decorated . Nick greeted us when we came in . " Hey Dylan I'm so glad you could come" said nick " yha . me to " I seid with my voice shakeing .

A couple hours after we first got there I was getting tired . So I sat on the couch . Nick saw me so he he came and sat be side me " hey what's wrong . aren't you having fun ? " asked Nick in a concerned voice . "yha I'm fine . just tired " . Nick looked at me , he moved the hair from my face and tucked it behind my ear . He whispered to me "you are so beautiful" . I smiled and asked him " why do you think that ?". He told me "Because of your beautiful brown eyes and brown hair , your perfect pink lips , your just beautiful . Then he leaned in and kissed me , I kissed him back . Tyler , Kimberly and Tay saw the whole thing . Nick looked at me  I started to smile like I never have before . " And that smile I can get enough of " then I smiled even bigger . Nick then looked at me so deeply "can I ask you something ?" " sure" I seid still smiling . "Do you want to go out with me ? " he asked me so nervousely . "okay" .