(2) the comet ࿐ྂ

a man and women are camping in the forest. there was fog surrounding the tent.

"hey. did you hear that?" the girl asked her boyfriend as she broke away from the kiss.

"hear what?" he said

"i heard thunder."

"there's no thunder." he laughed

"are you sure? because if it rains, then we won't be able to see the comet." she eyed him

"it's not gonna rain." he sat up from the position they were in. "listen, i... got you a little something. it's back in the car. don't you move." he teased pointing at her before he unzipped the tent to exit

"stay dry." she said loudly

"it's not gonna rain."

she laid back down, her arms holding her up as she softly smiled. she stared at the top of the tent until a drop landed on the roof of the tent.

the girl smiled shaking her head. "i knew it! i told you it was gonna rain!" she gets out of the tent as she grabbed her flashlight due to it being night time

once outside she realized there was no rainfall. she looked both ways trying to figure out where her boyfriend had went.

another drop hit the tent as she focused the light over it. the light shone on the tent as a red puddle was revealed instead of water.

she furrowed her eyebrows as she moved the light upwards. she soon regretted it as her boyfriend's body was hanging on one of the branches, dead, as he was bleeding from the neck.

she screams in horror as she starts running, dropping the flashlight. she runs straight forward as she makes her way towards her car.

she tries opening the car door, as it was locked of course. she banged on the window as she still continued to try to open the door. "open! no! please!" she whined out before giving up as she let go of the door

just then, the sound of the car doors unlocking was made. she looked around nervously as she didn't even have her car keys.

she goes to open the door before someone drops down from the trees, killing her.

it was morning. seohee was just waking up, as well as jungwoo getting up from bed. the day was different. the two felt..... alive.

dear diary, this morning is... different. there is change. i can sense it, i can feel it.

jungwoo got out of bed. he started to get ready as the sun beamed through his window.

i'm awake. for the first time in a long time, i feel completely and undeniably wide awake.

for once, i don't regret the day before it begins.

seohee looked at herself in the mirror as she brushed her hair. she put the brush down before giving herself a smile.

i welcome the day...

because i know

i will see her again

jungwoo looks out his window, staring at the scenery peacefully.

i will see him again. for the first time in a long time, i feel good.

seohee exits out of her room as she sees her aunt jina fixing herself up.