Tsukishima x Yamaguchi *1

First Kiss

-STEAMY FLOOF

     Yamaguchi was sitting at  his desk finishing up some homework when he heard Tsukishima enter the room after taking his shower. Yamaguchi started to put his things away and looked at Tsukishima instantly blushing, his hair was wet still, the water dripping down his face that he would wipe away with a towel. He didn't have his glasses on at the time so his golden eyes shown well.

     Yamaguchi huffed and put the rest of his stuff away and grabbed Tsukishima's glasses and took them over to him. Tsukishima looked at the smaller male before grabbing his glasses and putting them on. Yamaguchi smiled and felt the urge to touch his hair, but of course he didn't. Instead his hair was dripping so he grabbed the towel and started to dry his hair, "You're gonna get my floor wet." he mumbled moving the towel around on Tsukishima's hair. Suddenly Tsukishima grabbed Yamaguchi's wrist looking at him, "You could've just told me," he leaned to Yamaguchi and whispered the next part in his ear, "but if you want to touch me that badly."

     Yamaguchi blushed and felt Tsukishima grab his waist and push him to the bed. Yamaguchi's wrists were instantly brought above his head having him pinned. Tsukishima smirked at him and then he whispered, "Its a blessing to see you vulnerable." Yamaguchi somehow blushed harder with it tinting his ears, out of embarrassment he closed his eyes and turned away from Tsukishima. This entertained Tsukishima and he spoke once again, "Baby, look at me." With his free hand he turned Yamaguchi's face towards him with his index finger and thumb.

     He then started to slowly kiss Yamaguchi. Yamaguchi didn't know how to react or how to even kiss back, it was his first after all. Tsukishima knew this, he knew his reaction would be like this. He slightly bit Yamaguchi's lower lip Yamaguchi let Tsukishima have control over him. Slowly Tsukishima let go of Yamaguchi's wrists and trailed them down to his torso.

      Tsukishima pulled away but quickly went back to kissing him. After another minute he went to his neck slowly trailing kisses and getting a few moans from him.

Best first kiss ever.