Once in a life time Music

The song Anaconda is about: The second single from Nicki Minaj's The Pink Print album, this drew lots of attention for its bootylicious cover art revealing a great deal of the Queen Barbz's rear. It was released on ITunes on August 11, 2014.

Beez in the Trap facts: This '80s-inspired track was released as the lead urban single, and third single overall, from Nicki Minaj's sophomore album, Pink Friday: Roman Unloaded. It finds the Harajuku Barbie taking aim at other female rappers in a similar fashion to other joints like "Stupid Hoe" and "Roman's Revenge." "Bitches ain't s--- and they ain't sayin' nothin'," she spits on the hook. The song premiered on March 20, 2012 on The Angie Martinez radio show.

High School facts: This Boi-1da and T-Minus produced cut finds Minaj trading bars with her YMCMB boss, Lil Wayne. We hear Nicki delivering sexual braggadocio lines, in which she lets the world know that "this ain't high school." Weezy then spits his typically playfully bawdy rhymes.
Pills N Positions facts: The lead single from The Pink Print is a piano rap ballad that finds Minaj maintaining a positive attitude amongst all the doubters, detractors and people who have wronged her. "It feels very uplifting and it feels very soulful," she said of the song to Rap-Up.com. "It's a great indicator of what The Pink Print will feel like in terms of the storyline of that song."
Pound the Alarm facts: This "let's get wasted at the club" fist-pumper finds Minaj singing about filling her "glass up a little more" before getting up and burning "this floor" as a preliminary to a one-night stand.
Va Va Voom facts: This was originally intended to be the lead single by rapper Nicki Minaj, from her second studio album, Pink Friday: Roman Reloaded. However, her label scrapped its release at the last minute and decided to go with "Starships" as the lead single instead.
Super Bass Facts: This Nicki Minaj, Daniel Johnson and Ester Dean penned song is a track from the deluxe edition of Pink Friday. The Young Money diva explained the song's meaning to MTV News: "'
Super Bass' is about the boy that you are crushing over," she said. "And you kind of want to get your mack on.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
(these are my favorite songs ❤️❤)
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sorry for the video go on utube and put in Starships and you can watch the video