Inspired

I've always had this female-empowerment thing in the back of my mind because I wanted my mother to be stronger, and she couldn't be. I thought, 'If I'm successful, I can change her life.'"
-Nicki Minaj
My life has started out as a little girl with a dad who wasn't always there for me but now I have EVERYTHING I would ever want. My Dad tried to kill my mom and he left when I was only 5 years old.
"There are a lot of people in hip-hop who are probably never going to get what I do. But, by just being myself, I end up touching a lot more people who might never have paid much attention to a female rapper."
-Nicki Minaj
People say that Female rappers are just another little pretty face but no, I try my hardest everyday.
"Stay in school, respect your body, don't go giving it away, don't depend on a man
-Nicki Minaj
I never really wanted a family but now that I have one it's the best thing ever.
Everything I do, I do with business in my head. If you're not savvy, this business will eat you alive. A lot of people see it as a big party. And when that party is up, what are you going to do?"
-Nicki Minaj
When I was little my mom used to say that all the time.

"I want to show little girls that the possibilities are endless. That's my goal - to not only do it for myself, but to show them I can do whatever I put my mind to."
I do that everyday and don't care what other people say.
I just tell people: don't even come in the business if you think it's going to be peaches and rainbows and unicorns. It's not for the faint of heart. It's for fighters."
I AM a FIGHTER!!! 👊
"I'm fighting for the girls that never thought they could win."
People said that I would never win I have everything now.💎
"I am not your typical rapper. I am not your typical person."
"I am not special I am like everybody else. 👭
I never put a limit on myself. And I don't like when-especially black women-put a limit on what they can do. You should be able to try whatever the hell you want to try as long as you're keeping your integrity." 👣