| Chapter 105 |

*The thing lands on the ground. Which the ground starts to turn in small spirits. They spread out and hit an 'edge' and starts to come back to the center. Which causes waves to start forming, the waves crash into each other which cracks the ground.*

*Honō flies down to Hofu and grabs him*

*Hofu holds onto Honō as the ground starts to collapse*

*Honō flies up watching the the ground beneath it collapse as the waves break apart. The only ground not touch is the area where the thing is standing.*

*The ground that broke apart starts to glow slightly. Then some of the larger rock shift a bit. As they shift they sink lower down into the ground leaving the pedestal for the creature. The ground sinks and breaks apart more and the floor falls even more.*

"We need to get Akumu back...hes been stock piling negative energy for months now with that much energy in that thing makes it unbeatable!" *Honō growls, they watch as lava starts to rise towards the edge of donut shaped hole in the ground.*

*The thing raises a hand and the lava starts spin around the pedestal it's standing on.*
"ENOUGH ABOUT YOUR IMAGINARY FRIEND"

"HES NOT IMAGINARY! HE WAS REAL!" *Honō growls*

*The thing makes a fist, then slams it down. The lava starts to change direction very quickly and back to the original. Which causes massive waves and the lava sprays upwards.*

*Honō flies up to avoid the lava*

*The thing raises both arms and slams them down. The lava becomes two large geysers, which drains the pool area*

*Honō manages to avoid them* "We have to get him back! I don't care!"

"THATS YOUR PROBLEM! IF YOU WANT TO SAVE HIM, THEN HELP, YOU BIRD PUPPET"
*Hofu yells, the lava falls back into the holes refilling the donut.*

*Honō stops and just hovers there* "The fuck did you just call me!?"

"YOU HEARD ME!!"
*Hofu says as he punches Honō in the jaw. He lets go and Hofu grows two large wings. The monster looks up at them and chuckles. The lava starts to 'crawl' up the sides of the donut. it spreads out in 8 different directions, they get about 500 feet away from the middle. *

*Honō flips off Hofu as he flies off* "Fuck this shit! Fuck it all!"

*The lava starts to cool and harden.*

*Honō growls and lands on the roof top of a building*

*He watch's as the lava climbs up the hardening areas. The lava also travels to connect to each of the spires that are forming. The lava climbs and after some time create 8 massive obsidian spikes, about 200 feet in hight.*

*Honō sighs heavily*

*Hofu glides down to the base of the area. The lava left on the ground solidifies. The monster looks over and makes a large energy ball.*

*Hofu growls*

"You think you have won?"
*The thing says in a mix of their voices*

*Hofu looks up at it* "For the most part yes!"

*The thing throws the energy ball at him.*

*Hofu flies to dodge the energy ball*

*The ball hits a building, the thing turns into a large explosion, lighting strikes, and fire flys everywhere*

*Hofu ducks to avoid a lightning strike*

*He flys above the area. It looks like a devils battle Arena.*